Exploring the Price Spike
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saghaian, Sayed H., 2010.
"The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 477-485, August.
- Saghaian, Sayed H., 2010. "The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(03), August.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2013.
"On the Evolving Relationship Between Corn and Oil Prices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 344-360, June.
- Eskandar Elmarzougui & Bruno Larue, 2011. "On the Evolving Relationship between Corn and Oil Prices," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2011-3, CREATE.
- Lawes, R.A. & Kingwell, R.S., 2012. "A longitudinal examination of business performance indicators for drought-affected farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 94-101.
- Derek Headey & Sangeetha Malaiyandi & Shenggen Fan, 2010.
"Navigating the perfect storm: reflections on the food, energy, and financial crises,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 217-228, November.
- Headey, Derek & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Navigating the perfect storm: Reflections on the food, energy, and financial crises," IFPRI discussion papers 889, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Headey, Derek D. & Malaiyandi, Sangeetha & Fan, Shenggen, 2009. "Navigating the Perfect Storm: Reflections on the Food, Energy, and Financial Crises," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53212, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony N., 2011.
"Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(01), February.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Rezitis, Anthony, 2011. "Food Price Volatility and Macroeconomic Factors: Evidence from GARCH and GARCH-X Estimates," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(01), pages 95-110, February.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano, 2009. "La ‘dominancia’ alimentaria de la política monetaria, biotecnología y política de tierras," Borradores de Economia 568, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roberto Esposti, 2009. "Biofuels between International Markets, Policies and the Wto," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Kingwell, Ross S., 2011. "Revenue volatility faced by Australian wheat farmers," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100572, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carlos Gustavo Cano, 2009. "La `dominancia´ alimentaria de la política monetaria, biotecnología y política de tierras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005727, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; I30; O12; Q18;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.