Group Risk Plan Insurance: An Alternative Management Tool for Farmers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ker, Alan P. & McGowan, Pat, 2000. "Weather-Based Adverse Selection And The U.S. Crop Insurance Program: The Private Insurance Company Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Ipe, Viju C. & DeVuyst, Eric A., 1999. "A Group Incentive Program For Farmer Adoption Of Best Management Practices: An Application To The Nitrate Pollution Problem In Central Illinois," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Epperson, James E., 2008. "Securitizing peanut production risk with catastrophe (CAT) bonds," Faculty Series 44512, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- DeVuyst, Eric A. & Ipe, Viju C., 1999. "A Group Incentive Contract To Promote Adoption Of Best Management Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Hanson, Steven D. & Black, J. Roy & Wang, H. Holly, 2000. "Can Revenue Insurance Substitute For Price And Yield Risk Management Instruments?," Staff Papers 11655, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Islam, Zahirul, 1995.
"Equity and efficiency considerations in area versus individual yield insurance,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(1), April.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Islam, Zahirul, 1995. "Equity and efficiency considerations in area versus individual yield insurance," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 23-35, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:131841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.