Real Time Agile Metrics for Measuring Team Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius VETRICI, 2008. "Software Project Duration Estimation Using Metrix Model," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 0(3), pages 87-91.
- McIver, Derrick & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A., 2018. "A strategic approach to workforce analytics: Integrating science and agility," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 397-407.
- Marian STOICA & Bogdan GHILIC-MICU & Marinela MIRCEA & Cristian USCATU, 2016. "Analyzing Agile Development â€“ from Waterfall Style to Scrumban," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(4), pages 5-14.
- Alexandra MIHALACHE, 2017. "Project Management Tools for Agile Teams," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(4), pages 85-93.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anna Rogozinska-Pawelczyk, 2022. "The Manager as an Organisation Agent during the Fourth Industrial Revolution," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 509-529.
- Vitor Anes & António Abreu & Ana Dias & João Calado, 2023. "A New Approach for Agile Teams’ Allocation in Open Innovation Projects," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-26, February.
- Pinho, Celso R.A. & Pinho, Maria Luiza C.A. & Deligonul, Seyda Z. & Tamer Cavusgil, S., 2022. "The agility construct in the literature: Conceptualization and bibliometric assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 517-532.
- Lungu Miruna Florina, 2020. "Factors determining company performance in the IT industry," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 15(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Eduard BUDACU, 2017. "Development of Agile Practices in Romanian Software Community," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(2), pages 92-102.
- José Romualdo Costa Filho & Renato Penha & Luciano Ferreira Silva & Flavio Santino Bizarrias, 2022. "Competencies for Managing Activities in Agile Projects," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 23(4), pages 431-452, December.
- Jakub Konicek & Rostislav Netek & Tomas Burian & Tereza Novakova & Jakub Kaplan, 2020. "Non-Spatial Data towards Spatially Located News about COVID-19: A Semi-Automated Aggregator of Pandemic Data from (Social) Media within the Olomouc Region, Czechia," Data, MDPI, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Hamilton, R.H. & Sodeman, William A., 2020. "The questions we ask: Opportunities and challenges for using big data analytics to strategically manage human capital resources," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 85-95.
- Felix Wirges & Anne-Katrin Neyer, 2023. "Towards a process-oriented understanding of HR analytics: implementation and application," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2077-2108, August.
- Marian Pompiliu Cristescu & Dumitru Alexandru Mara & Raluca Andreea Nerișanu & Renate-Martina Polder, 2022. "How Hr Analytics Benefits Companies," INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE "HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT", University of Economics - Varna, number y:2022:i:1:p:83-92.
- Hubert BogumiÅ‚, 2020. "Dissimilarities between applied methods of project management impacting regression in business processes and technical architecture," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 16(1), pages 133-168.
More about this item
KeywordsAgile Development; Metrics; Indicators; Measurements; Velocity; Lead Time; Cycle Time;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:22:y:2018:i:4:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.