Analyzing Agile Development â€“ from Waterfall Style to Scrumban
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian STOICA & Marinela MIRCEA & Bogdan GHILIC-MICU, 2013. "Software Development: Agile vs. Traditional," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(4), pages 64-76.
- Bogdan GHILIC-MICU & Marian STOICA & Cristian Razvan USCATU, 2014. "Cloud Computing and Agile Organization Development," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(4), pages 5-13.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduard BUDACU & Paul POCATILU, 2018. "Real Time Agile Metrics for Measuring Team Performance," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(4), pages 70-79.
- Jakub Konicek & Rostislav Netek & Tomas Burian & Tereza Novakova & Jakub Kaplan, 2020. "Non-Spatial Data towards Spatially Located News about COVID-19: A Semi-Automated Aggregator of Pandemic Data from (Social) Media within the Olomouc Region, Czechia," Data, MDPI, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Eduard BUDACU, 2017. "Development of Agile Practices in Romanian Software Community," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(2), pages 92-102.
- Vitor Anes & António Abreu & Ana Dias & João Calado, 2023. "A New Approach for Agile Teams’ Allocation in Open Innovation Projects," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-26, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsAgile Development; Software Development Life Cycle; Project Management Tools; Incremental Model; Waterfall; Scrum; Kanban; Scrumban.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:infoec:v:20:y:2016:i:4:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Paul Pocatilu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.