Clusters as a Part of Improvement Function of Serbian Economy Real Sector Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Nowacki & Marcin W. Staniewski, 2012. "Innovation in the Management of SMEs in the Service Sector in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(Special N), pages 755-773, November.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1999. "Global Competition and Local Cooperation: Success and Failure in the Sinos Valley, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1627-1650, September.
- Theodor Valentin Purcarea & Anca Purcarea, 2008. "Distribution in Romania at the shelf supremacy’s moment of truth: competition and cooperation," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 9-25, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jugoslav Anicic & Dusan Anicic & Dalibor Pavlovic & Ratko Garic & Vesna Petrovic, 2016. "Development Policy And Investment Projects Assessment In The Sector Of Sme In Serbia," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 43-49, February.
More about this item
Keywordsclusters; competitiveness; real sector; small and medium enterprises;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:15:y:2013:i:33:p:224-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.