The Positioning of Universities in Collaborative Models as Clusters in a Knowledge Based Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin Bratianu & Simona Vasilache, 2009. "Evaluating linear-nonlinear thinking style for knowledge management education," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(3), Autumn.
- Adrian Dumitru TANTAU, 2008. "Common dimensions for entrepreneurship and strategy: the need for strategic entrepreneurship," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(1), Spring.
- Carmen Nastase & Miika Kajanus, 2008. "The Role Of The Universities In A Regional Innovation System – A Comparative A’Wot - Analysis," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 219-224, February.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
- Cornel Oros & Camelia Romocea Turcu, 2008.
"How Does Sector Concentration Evolve At Country And Region Levels? The European Case,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 273-282, June.
- Cornel Oros & Camélia Turcu, 2008. "How Does Sector Concentration Evolve at Country and Region Levels ? The European Case," Post-Print hal-00954301, HAL.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- Astrid Heidemann Lassen, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Study of the Importance of Strategic Considerations in the Creation of Radical Innovation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 109-131.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic cluster; institutional cluster; objectives for cluster establishing; specialized knowledge;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:30:p:555-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.