The Positioning of Universities in Collaborative Models as Clusters in a Knowledge Based Economy
The most significant research about knowledge based economy is concentrated on innovation. Research about entrepreneurial thinking at the university level and positioning of universities in collaborative models as clusters are in the early stages. The new approach that we propose in this research is positioning the university as a main promoter and integrator of organizations in clusters and innovations enterprises networks in a global network of knowledge. The results of this research are based on data that was obtained through questionnaires from organizations that are active in the ITC industry in the region of Bucharest-Ilfov. These characteristics are representative for different types of clusters.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 30 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://amfiteatrueconomic.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen Nastase & Miika Kajanus, 2008. "The Role Of The Universities In A Regional Innovation System – A Comparative A’Wot - Analysis," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(23), pages 219-224, February.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- Cornel Oros & Camelia Romocea Turcu, 2008.
"How Does Sector Concentration Evolve At Country And Region Levels? The European Case,"
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal,
Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(24), pages 273-282, June.
- Cornel Oros & Camélia Turcu, 2008. "How Does Sector Concentration Evolve at Country and Region Levels ? The European Case," Post-Print hal-00954301, HAL.
- Adrian Dumitru TANTAU, 2008. "Common dimensions for entrepreneurship and strategy: the need for strategic entrepreneurship," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(1), Spring.
- Constantin Bratianu & Simona Vasilache, 2009. "Evaluating linear-nonlinear thinking style for knowledge management education," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 4(3), Autumn.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
- Astrid Heidemann Lassen, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Study of the Importance of Strategic Considerations in the Creation of Radical Innovation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(2), pages 109-131.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:30:p:555-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.