Benefits of Multi-Gas Mitigation: An Application of the Global Trade and Environment Model (GTEM)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortmann, Lea & Cordero-Salas, Paula & Sohngen, Brent & Brian, Roe, 2016.
"Incentive Contracts for Environmental Services and their Potential in REDD,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 9(3-4), pages 363-409, September.
- Fortmannm Lea & Salas, Paula Cordero & Sohngen, Brent & Roe, Brian, 2014. "Incentive contracts for environmental services and their potential in REDD," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6829, The World Bank.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
- Arjan De Koning & Gjalt Huppes & Sebastiaan Deetman & Arnold Tukker, 2016. "Scenarios for a 2 °C world: a trade-linked input--output model with high sector detail," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 301-317, April.
- Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 365-380.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_weyant-a16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David Williams (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.