The Great Transition: Energy and Economic Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003.
"International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends,"
CPB Discussion Paper
22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:11-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chunhua, 2013. "Changing energy intensity of economies in the world and its decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 637-644.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Bongseok Choi & Wooyoung Park & Bok-Keun Yu, 2015. "Energy Efficiency and Firm Growth," Working Papers 2015-28, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "Decoupling Economic Growth and Energy Use. An Empirical Cross-Country Analysis for 10 Manufacturing Sectors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Calcagnini, Giorgio & Giombini, Germana & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2016. "Modelling energy intensity, pollution per capita and productivity in Italy: A structural VAR approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1482-1492.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:399-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Mulder, 2011. "Energy Efficiency and Technological Change," Chapters,in: Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1986v07-03-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.