A Skeptic's View of Global Budget Caps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Ray-E. & Hsieh, Chi-Jeng & Myrtle, Robert C., 2011. "The effect of outpatient dialysis global budget cap on healthcare utilization by end-stage renal disease patients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 153-159, July.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Kato, 2013.
"Regulated medical fee schedule of the Japanese health care system,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 301-317, December.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Regulated Medical Fee Schedule of the Japanese Health Care System," Working Papers EMS_2011_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:8:y:1994:i:3:p:67-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.