Corporate Tax Integration: A View from the Treasury Department
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mutti, John & Grubert, Harry, 1985. "The taxation of capital income in an open economy: the importance of resident-nonresident tax treatment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 291-309, August.
- Gravelle, Jane G., 1989. "Differential Taxation of Capital Income: Another Look at the 1986 Tax Reform Act," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 42(4), pages 441-463, December.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Gravelle, Jane G & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1989.
"The Incidence and Efficiency Costs of Corporate Taxation When Corporate and Noncorporate Firms Produce the Same Good,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 749-780, August.
- Jane G. Gravelle & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1987. "The Incidence and Efficiency Costs of Corporate Taxation when Corporate and Noncorporate Firms Produce the Same Good," NBER Working Papers 2462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1973. "Taxation, corporate financial policy, and the cost of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Westort & Russ Kashian & Richard Cummings, 2010. "Does ownership form in community banking impact profitability?," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 122-133, January.
- David L. Weimer, 2002. "A better corporate tax?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 693-696.
- Chay, J. B. & Marsden, Alastair, 1996. "Market reaction to the introduction of a foreign investor tax credit regime in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 129-152, July.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2005. "Tax Reform and Environmental Taxation," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0519, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- R. Hubbard, 2005. "Economic Effects of the 2003 Partial Integration Proposal in the United States," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(1), pages 97-108, January.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2007. "Taxes and Portfolio Choice: Evidence from JGTRRA's Treatment of International Dividends," NBER Working Papers 13281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubbard, R. Glenn, 2006. "The U.S. current account deficit and public policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 665-671, September.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2005. "Dividend Taxation and Corporate Governance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 163-180, Summer.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:7:y:1993:i:1:p:115-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.