Limited Attention and Income Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- T. N. Srinivasan, 1994. "Destitution: A Discourse," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1842-1855, December.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1997. "Nutritional status, the capacity for work, and poverty traps," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 5-37, March.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008.
"What Is Middle Class about the Middle Classes around the World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee, 2008. "What is Middle Class About the Middle Classes Around the World?," Working Papers id:1363, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Darling & Jaclyn Lefkowitz & Samia Amin & Irma Perez-Johnson & Greg Chojnacki & Mikia Manley, "undated". "Practitionerâ€™s Playbook for Applying Behavioral Insights to Labor Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e5d4ae723fa74caa878938a6b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Saugato Datta & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2014.
"Behavioral Design: A New Approach to Development Policy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 7-35, March.
- Datta, Saugato & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2014. "Behavioral design: A new approach to development policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Rachel Glennerster, 2011. "Is Decentralized Iron Fortification a Feasible Option to Fight Anemia Among the Poorest?," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in the Economics of Aging, pages 317-344 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew J. Oswald & Eugenio Proto & Daniel Sgroi, 2015.
"Happiness and Productivity,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(4), pages 789-822.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Happiness and Productivity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 882, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2009. "Happiness and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 4645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2013. "Happiness and Productivity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 108, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lange, Siri & Mwisongo, Aziza & Mæstad, Ottar, 2014. "Why don't clinicians adhere more consistently to guidelines for the Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI)?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 56-63.
- Terri Friedline, 2015. "A Developmental Perspective on Children's Economic Agency," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 39-68, March.
- Beaman, Lori & Magruder, Jeremy & Robinson, Jonathan, 2014. "Minding small change among small firms in Kenya," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 69-86.
- Omer Moav and & Zvika Neeman, 2012. "Saving Rates and Poverty: The Role of Conspicuous Consumption and Human Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(563), pages 933-956, September.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:246-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canidio, Andrea, 2015. "Focusing effect and the poverty trap," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 222-238.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:98:y:2008:i:2:p:489-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.