Estimating Average Treatment Effects with Continuous and Discrete Covariates: The Case of Swan-Ganz Catheterization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lv, Xiaofeng & Li, Rui & Fang, Zheng, 2017. "Efficient semiparametric estimation for Gini inequality treatment effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 96-100.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2016.
"Healthcare facility choice and user fee abolition: regression discontinuity in a multinomial choice setting,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(4), pages 927-950, October.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-14, McMaster University.
- Steven F. Koch & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Working Papers 201353, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch and Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Health Care Facility Choice and User Fee Abolition: Regression Discontinuity in a Multinomial Choice Setting," Working Papers 373, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2012.
"Sharp Bounds in the Binary Roy Model,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifie, 2014. "Sharp Bounds in the Binary Roy Model," Working Papers tecipa-506, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2012. "Sharp Bounds in the Binary Roy Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-835, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Todd E. Elder & Christopher R. Taber, 2008. "Using Selection on Observed Variables to Assess Bias from Unobservables When Evaluating Swan-Ganz Catheterization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 345-350, May.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arteaga, Irma & Humpage, Sarah & Reynolds, Arthur J. & Temple, Judy A., 2014. "One year of preschool or two: Is it important for adult outcomes?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 221-237.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2012.
"Treatment effect bounds: An application to Swan–Ganz catheterization,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 223-243.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Azeem Shaikh & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Treatment Effect Bounds: An Application to Swan-Ganz Catheterization," NBER Working Papers 11263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:98:y:2008:i:2:p:357-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.