Saving whilst Gambling: An Empirical Analysis of UK Premium Bonds
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Dolan, P. & Hallsworth, M. & Halpern, D. & King, D. & Metcalfe, R. & Vlaev, I., 2012. "Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 264-277.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:169:y:2017:i:c:p:707-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2015.
"Redistribution by Means of Lotteries,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
15005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2015. "Redistribution by Means of Lotteries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01158155, HAL.
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen & Slonim, Robert, 2014. "Savings and prize-linked savings accounts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 86-106.
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen L. & Slonim, Robert, 2012. "Savings and Prize-Linked Savings Accounts," IZA Discussion Papers 6927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen L. & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "Savings and Prize-Linked Savings Accounts," Working Papers 2013-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Overbidding And Heterogeneous Behavior In Contest Experiments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 491-514, 07.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," Working Papers 13-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tufano, Peter & De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Maynard, Nick, 2011. "U.S. consumer demand for prize-linked savings: New evidence on a new product," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 116-118, May.
- Kostakis, Alexandros & Muhammad, Kashif & Siganos, Antonios, 2012. "Higher co-moments and asset pricing on London Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 913-922.
- Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy, 2017. "Redistribution by means of lotteries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 707-716.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2015. "Redistribution by Means of Lotteries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01158155, HAL.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Laroque Guy, 2017. "Redistribution by means of lotteries," Post-Print halshs-01509733, HAL.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2015. "Redistribution by Means of Lotteries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Crossley, Thomas F. & Low, Hamish & Smith, Sarah, 2016. "Do consumers gamble to convexify?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 276-291.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Sarah Smith (Tanner), 2011. "Do consumers gamble to convexify?," IFS Working Papers W11/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Sarah Smith, 2013. "Do Consumers Gamble to Convexify?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1314, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:98:y:2008:i:2:p:321-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed