Economic Measurement: Progress and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:jecper:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:145-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "An Assessment of the New Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/542, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2017. "Underestimating the Real Growth of GDP, Personal Income and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 23306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John E., 2006.
"The real, real price of nonrenewable resources: copper 1870-2000,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 501-519, March.
- Svedberg, Peter & Tilton, John, 2003. "The Real Real Price of Nonrenewable Resources: Copper 1870-2000," Seminar Papers 723, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Michael J. Boskin, 2009. "Perspectives on the New Architecture for the US National Accounts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 69-73, May.
- Ralph Kozlow, 2000. "International Accounts Data Needs: Plans, Progress, and Priorities," BEA Papers 0009, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dieter Brümmerhoff & Michael Grömling, 2013. "Ökonomische Auswirkungen von VGR-Revisionen," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 6(3), pages 133-148, March.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Tom Stark, 2007. "Mismeasured personal saving and the permanent income hypothesis," Working Papers 07-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:90:y:2000:i:2:p:247-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.