Credit and Banking Structure: Asian and African-American Experience in Los Angeles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G A Dymski & J M Veitch, 1996.
"Financial Transformation and the Metropolis: Booms, Busts, and Banking in Los Angeles,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 28(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- G A Dymski & J M Veitch, 1996. "Financial transformation and the metropolis: booms, busts, and banking in Los Angeles," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(7), pages 1233-1260, July.
- Angela Chang & Shubham Chaudhuri & Jith Jayaratne, 1997. "Rational herding and the spatial clustering of bank branches: an empirical analysis," Research Paper 9724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Helen F. Ladd, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Mortgage Lending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 41-62, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courchane, Marsha & Darolia, Rajeev & Gailey, Adam, 2015. "Borrowers from a different shore: Asian outcomes in the U.S. mortgage market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 76-90.
- Song Han, 2001.
"On the Economics of Discrimination in Credit Markets,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2002-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song Han, 2002. "On the economics of discrimination in credit markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gary A. Dymski & Jesus Hernandez & Lisa Mohanty, 2011. "Race, Power, and the Subprime/Foreclosure Crisis: A Mesoanalysis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_669, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gary Dymski & Jesus Hernandez & Lisa Mohanty, 2013. "Race, Gender, Power, and the US Subprime Mortgage and Foreclosure Crisis: A Meso Analysis," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 124-151, July.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert M. Townsend, 2000. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Working Paper Series WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2004. "Poverty and Social Discrimination: A Spatial Keynesian Approach," Working Papers 002, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Black, Harold A. & Robinson, Breck L. & Schweitzer, Robert L., 2001. "Comparing lending decisions of minority-owned and White-owned banks: Is there discrimination in mortgage lending?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-39.
- P. Köllinger & M. Minniti, 2006.
"Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-79, August.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:89:y:1999:i:2:p:362-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.