Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mau-Ting Lin, 2004. "Measuring the effect of money: test, estimation and identification," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 53, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 1999.
"Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 174, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2001.
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1239-1262, December.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, "undated". "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008.
"International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
- R. Velazquez & Noriega & A., 2004.
"International evidence on monetary neutrality under broken trend stationary models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
282, Society for Computational Economics.
- R. Velazquez & A.E. Noriega & L.M. Soria, 2004. "International Evidence on Monetary Neutrality Under Broken Trend Stationary Models," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 57, Econometric Society.
- James B. Bullard, 1999. "Testing long-run monetary neutrality propositions: lessons from the recent research," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 81(Nov), pages 57-77.
- Arintoko & Nunik Kadarwati, 2009. "Is long-run monetary neutral? Evidence from Indonesia," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 1(3), pages 197-214, April.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frederick H.Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2007. "Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 219-238, July-Dece.
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006.
"Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquim Pina, 2009. "Do international spillovers matter for long run neutrality?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1570-1587.
- Patrick J. Coe & James M. Nason, 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and long-horizon regressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 355-373.
- Chin-Hong PUAH,* & Muzafar Shah HABIBULLAH** & Shazali Abu MANSOR*, 2002.
"Some Empirical Evidence On The Quantity Theoretic Proposition Of Money In Asean-5,"
Pakistan Journal of Applied Economics, Applied Economics Research Centre, vol. 18, pages 31-47.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2008. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Quantity Theoretic Proposition of Money in ASEAN-5," MPRA Paper 31768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Macroeconomics 0402003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wallace, Fred & Cabrera-Castellanos, Luis F., 2006. "Neutralidad monetaria a Largo plazo: El caso de Guatemala [Long Run Money Neutrality in Guatemala]," MPRA Paper 4025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Noriega, Antonio E., 2015. "Long-run monetary neutrality under stochastic and deterministic trends," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 372-382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:4:p:756-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.