Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Chin-Hong Puah, & Muzafar Shah Habibullah & Kian-Ping Lim, 2006.
"Testing Long-Run Neutrality Of Money: Evidence From Malaysian Stock Market,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 15-37, July.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Lim, Kian-Ping, 2006. "Testing long-run neutrality of money: evidence from Malaysian stock market," MPRA Paper 37676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquim Pina, 2009. "Do international spillovers matter for long run neutrality?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1570-1587.
- Patrick J. Coe & James M. Nason, 2004. "Long-run monetary neutrality and long-horizon regressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 355-373.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Abu Mansor, Shazali, 2008. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Quantity Theoretic Proposition of Money in ASEAN-5," MPRA Paper 31768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mau-Ting Lin, 2004. "Measuring the effect of money: test, estimation and identification," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 53, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gary L. Shelley & Frederick H. Wallace, 2004. "Testing for Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Macroeconomics 0402003, EconWPA.
- R. Velazquez & A.E. Noriega & L.M. Soria, 2004. "International Evidence on Monetary Neutrality Under Broken Trend Stationary Models," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 57, Econometric Society.
- R. Velazquez & Noriega & A., 2004. "International evidence on monetary neutrality under broken trend stationary models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 282, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 1999. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2001. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1239-1262, December.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, "undated". "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Wallace, Fred & Cabrera-Castellanos, Luis F., 2006. "Neutralidad monetaria a Largo plazo: El caso de Guatemala
[Long Run Money Neutrality in Guatemala]," MPRA Paper 4025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Soria, Luis M. & Velázquez, Ramón, 2008. "International evidence on stochastic and deterministic monetary neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1261-1275, November.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Luis M. Soria & Ramón Velázquez, 2008. "International Evidence on Stochastic and Deterministic Monetary Neutrality," Working Papers 2008-04, Banco de México.
- James B. Bullard, 1999. "Testing long-run monetary neutrality propositions: lessons from the recent research," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 57-77.
- Ventosa-Santaulària, Daniel & Noriega, Antonio E., 2015. "Long-run monetary neutrality under stochastic and deterministic trends," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 372-382.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, EconWPA.
- Frederick H.Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2007. "Long Run Neutrality of Money in Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 219-238, July-Dece.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:87:y:1997:i:4:p:756-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed