Did Technology Shocks Cause the 1990-1991 Recession?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Christopher Hanes, 1994. "Historical Macroeconomics and American Macroeconomic History," NBER Working Papers 4935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunner, Allan D. & Kamin, Steven B., 1996. "Determinants of the 1991-1993 Japanese recession: Evidence from a structural model of the Japanese economy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 363-399, December.
- João Miguel Ejarque, 2009. "Uncertainty, Irreversibility, Durable Consumption and the Great Depression," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 574-587, July.
- Prescott, E.C., 2016.
"RBC Methodology and the Development of Aggregate Economic Theory,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Edward C. Prescott, 2016. "RBC Methodology and the Development of Aggregate Economic Theory," NBER Working Papers 22422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Prescott, 2016. "RBC Methodology and the Development of Aggregate Economic Theory," Working Papers id:11115, eSocialSciences.
- Prescott, Edward C., 2016. "RBC Methodology and the Development of Aggregate Economic Theory," Staff Report 527, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Karnizova Lilia, 2012.
"News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-50, June.
- Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle," Working Papers 1201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Suliman Zakaria S. Abdalla, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Fluctuations on the Sudanese Stock Market Performance," Working Papers 887, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2009.
"What happens during recessions, crunches and busts?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 653-700, October.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," IMF Working Papers 08/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, Gregor W. & Zin, Stanley E., 1997. "Real business-cycle realizations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 243-280, December.
- Robert D. Laurent, 1999. "Is The Demise Of M2 Greatly Exaggerated?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(4), pages 492-505, October.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Kevin D. Hoover, 2012. "Observing Shocks," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 44(5), pages 226-249, Supplemen.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:3:p:53-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tawadros, George B., 2011. "The stylised facts of Australia's business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 549-556.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2000.
"Stock Market Dispersion, Sectoral Shocks, and the German Business Cycle,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 136(IV), pages 531-555, December.
- Döpke, Jörg & Pierdzioch, Christian, 2000. "Stock Market Dispersion, Sectoral Shocks, and the German Business Cycle," Kiel Working Papers 966, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Temin, 1998. "The Causes of American Business Cycles: An Essay in Economic Historiography," NBER Working Papers 6692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, G.D. & Ohanian, L.E., 2016. "Neoclassical Models in Macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, Elsevier.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:280-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.