Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nobuhiko FUWA & Seiro ITO & Kensuke KUBO & Takashi KUROSAKI & Yasuyuki SAWADA, 2006. "Introduction To A Study Of Intrahousehold Resource Allocation And Gender Discrimination In Rural Andhra Pradesh, India," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(4), pages 375-397.
- Jere R. Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig & Prem Vashishtha, 1999.
"Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(4), pages 682-714, August.
- Jere Behrman & Andrew D. Foster & Mark Rosenzweig & Prem Vahsishtha, 1997. "Women's Schooling, Home Teaching, and Economic Growth," Home Pages _071, University of Pennsylvania.
- Higgins, Paul A & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1992. "Labor and women's nutrition : a study of energy expenditure, fertility, and nutritional status in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1009, The World Bank.
- Philip H. Brown, 2009.
"Dowry and Intrahousehold Bargaining: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(1).
- Philip H. Brown, 2003. "Dowry and Intrahousehold Bargaining: Evidence from China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-608, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Vegard Iversen et al, 2009. "Does one size fit all? An experimental test of household models in East Uganda," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Lee, Yiu-fai Daniel, 2008. "Do families spend more on boys than on girls? Empirical evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 80-100, March.
- Shahra Razavi, 2011. "Forum 2011," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 42(1), pages 315-329, January.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Expenditure behavior and children's welfare: An analysis of female headed households in Jamaica," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-187, June.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes R. Quisumbing, 2003.
"Social roles, human capital, and the intrahousehold division of labor: evidence from Pakistan,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 36-80, January.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Agnes R. Quisumbing, 2000. "Social Roles, Human Capital, and the Intrahousehold Division of Labour: Evidence from Pakistan," Economics Series Working Papers 11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lixing Li & Xiaoyu Wu, 2011. "Gender of Children, Bargaining Power, and Intrahousehold Resource Allocation in China," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(2), pages 295-316.
- Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "Does a wife's bargaining power provide more micronutrients to females : evidence from rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6363, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:3:p:518-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.