Contractual Models of the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Neil Baily, 1974. "Wages and Employment under Uncertain Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-50.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
- Gordon, Robert J., 1976.
"Recent developments in the theory of inflation and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 185-219, April.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1975. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Inflation and Unemployment," Discussion Papers 199, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 1999.
"Age Discrimination Laws and Labor Market Efficiency,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 1081-1110, October.
- David Neumark & Wendy A. Stock, 1997. "Age Discrimination Laws and Labor Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 6088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gutierrez, Federico H., 2014. "Acute morbidity and labor outcomes in Mexico: Testing the role of labor contracts as an income smoothing mechanism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-12.
- Milton Harris & Bengt Holmstrom, 1981. "A Theory of Wage Dynamics," Discussion Papers 488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Benson, Alan & Sojourner, Aaron J. & Umyarov, Akhmed, 2015.
"Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan Benson & Akhmed Umyarov & Aaron Sojourner, 2018. "Can Reputation Discipline the Gig Economy? Experimental Evidence from an Online Labor Market," Working Papers 16, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute, revised 28 Dec 2018.
- Alan Benson & Aaron Sojourner & Akhmed Umyarov, 2018. "Can reputation discipline the gig economy? Experimental evidence from an online labor market," Working Papers 2018-066, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Anja Schöttner, 2005. "Relational Contracts and Job Design," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Joan E. Ricarti Costa, 1984. "Managerial Task Assignment and Promotions," Discussion Papers 595S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert H. Topel & Finis Welch, 1986. "Efficient Labor Contracts with Employment Risk," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 490-507, Winter.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2291-2372 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, July.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1868-1897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kátay, Gábor, 2008.
"Do firms provide wage insurance against shocks? Evidence from Hungary,"
Working Paper Series
964, European Central Bank.
- Gábor Kátay, 2008. "Do Firms ProvideWage Insurance Against Shocks? – Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2008/8, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Joel Shapiro, 2004. "Downsizing, job insecurity and firm reputation," Economics Working Papers 795, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miguel Portela & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2005.
"The provision of wage insurance by the firm: evidence from a longitudinal matched employer-employee dataset,"
NIPE Working Papers
17/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel, 2005. "The Provision of Wage Insurance by the Firm: Evidence from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Dataset," IZA Discussion Papers 1865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela, 2009. "Micro Foundations for Wage Flexibility: Wage Insurance at the Firm Level," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(1), pages 29-50, March.
- Wulf, Julie, 2009. "Influence and inefficiency in the internal capital market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 305-321, October.
- Kragl, Jenny & Schmid, Julia, 2009. "The impact of envy on relational employment contracts," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 766-779, November.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1983. "Unemployment and insurance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-49, January.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:133:y:2019:i:2:p:418-440 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Groll & Christopher J. Ellis, 2017.
"Repeated Lobbying By Commercial Lobbyists And Special Interests,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1868-1897, October.
- Thomas Groll & Christopher J. Ellis, 2016. "Repeated Lobbying by Commercial Lobbyists and Special Interests," CESifo Working Paper Series 5809, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Waldman, 1984. "Job Assignments, Signalling, and Efficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 255-267, Summer.
- Jenny Kragl & Julia Schmid, 2006. "Relational Contracts and Inequity Aversion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-085, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:308-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.