Unique Equilibria, Pure Profits, and Efficiency in Location Models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Vermeulen, Ben & La Poutré, Han & de Kok, Ton, 2012. "Dynamics and equilibria under incremental horizontal differentiation on the Salop circle," MPRA Paper 51449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel, 2006. "Household versus Community Effects: Who Really Pays More for Food?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21053, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Auer, Raphael A. & Sauré, Philip, 2017.
"Dynamic entry in vertically differentiated markets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 177-205.
- Raphael A. Auer & Philip Sauré, 2016. "Dynamic Entry in Vertically Differentiated Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6130, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralph Braid, 2013. "The locations of firms on intersecting roadways," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(3), pages 791-808, June.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2006. "Locational choice and price competition: some empirical results for the austrian retail gasoline market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 291-312, June.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Klaus Gugler, 2002. "Locational choice and price competition: Some empirical results for the Austrian retail gasoline market," Vienna Economics Papers 0206, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Simon P. Anderson & Maxim Engers, 2001. "Preemptive entry in differentiated product markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 17(2), pages 419-445.
- Simon P. Anderson & Maxim Engers, "undated". "Preemptive Entry in Differentiated Product Markets," Virginia Economics Online Papers 334, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1998. "Spatial price competition when stores are not certain to have what consumers want," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 143-161, March.
- Hayden Stewart & David E. Davis, 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case Study of Fast Food," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 784-799, April.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braid, Ralph M., 1998. "Inventory costs and the optimal spacing of retail stores," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-131, January.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2004. "Uneven spacing in free-entry equilibrium for spatial product differentiation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 155-161, August.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2003. "Spatial price competition between large and small stores with stockouts or limited product selections," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 257-262, November.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2010. "Provision of a pure local public good in a spatial model with many jurisdictions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 890-897, December.
- Steinmetz, Sebastien, 1998. "Spatial preemption with finitely lived equipments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Vickrey, William S. & Anderson, Simon P. & Braid, Ralph M., 1999. "Spatial competition, monopolistic competition, and optimum product diversity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 953-963, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:5:p:1046-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed