Policies to Achieve Discrimination on the Effective Price of Heroin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar, 2002. "Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-354, August.
- Luijk, E.W. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "How to control drugs : the lessons from the 'Opiumregie' in the Dutch East Indies (1894-1940)," Serie Research Memoranda 0030, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Tito Belchior S., 2004. "A dynamic model of production and traffic of drugs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 371-376, March.
- Nancy M. Petry & Warren K. Bickel, 1999. "A Behavioral Economic Analysis of Polydrug Abuse in Heroin Addicts," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometrics and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 213-250 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beenstock, Michael & Rahav, Giora, 2002. "Testing Gateway Theory: do cigarette prices affect illicit drug use?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 679-698, July.
- Mark A. R. Kleiman & Jonathan P. Caulkins, 2001. "Noticing the Micro-Distributional Consequences of Cigarette Taxation and Its Equivalent," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 353-358.
- Pierre Kopp, 1994. "Consommation de drogue et efficacité des politiques publiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(6), pages 1333-1356.
- Engelhardt Bryan, 2010. "Criminal Associations with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 303-323, December.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991. "Anti drug policy: fighting for migration?," EconStor Research Reports 112699, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:270-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.