The Basic Behavior of Regulatory Commissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clare Leaver, 2007. "Bureaucratic Minimal Squawk Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Regulatory Agencies," Economics Series Working Papers 344, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Waters II, William G., 2007. "Evolution of Railroad Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-67, January.
- Flavio Menezes & Magnus SÃ¶derberg & Miguel Santolino, 2012.
"Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal,"
Discussion Papers Series
472, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Magnus Söderberg & Flavio Menezes & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "Regulatory behaviour under threat of court reversal," Working Papers hal-00874878, HAL.
- Milton Russell & Robert Shelton, 1974. "A model of regulatory agency behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 47-62, December.
- Katrin Sobania, 2000. "Von Regulierungen zu Deregulierungen - Eine Analyse aus institutionenökonomischer Sicht -," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 37, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:183-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zingales, Luigi, 2014. "Preventing Economists' Capture," CEPR Discussion Papers 9867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:2:p:47-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.