Moving to Job Opportunities? The Effect of "Ban the Box" on the Composition of Cities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krista Ruffini & Aaron Sojourner & Abigail Wozniak, 2021.
"Who'S In And Who'S Out Under Workplace Covid Symptom Screening?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(2), pages 614-641, March.
- Krista Ruffini & Aaron Sojourner & Abigail Wozniak, 2020. "Who’s In and Who’s Out under Workplace COVID Symptom Screening?," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 36, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Krista J. Ruffini & Aaron Sojourner & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2020. "Who's In and Who's Out under Workplace COVID Symptom Screening?," NBER Working Papers 27792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Churchill, Brandyn F. & Dickinson, Andrew & Mackay, Taylor & Sabia, Joseph J., 2019. "The Effect of E-Verify Laws on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 12798, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:556-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.