Estimating the Effect of Salience in Wholesale and Retail Car Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Meghan R. Busse & Nicola Lacetera & Devin G. Pope & Jorge Silva-Risso & Justin R. Sydnor, 2013. "Estimating the Effect of Salience in Wholesale and Retail Car Markets," NBER Working Papers 18820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meghan Busse & Jorge Silva-Risso & Florian Zettelmeyer, 2006. "$1,000 Cash Back: The Pass-Through of Auto Manufacturer Promotions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1253-1270.
- Nicola Lacetera & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012.
"Heuristic Thinking and Limited Attention in the Car Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 2206-2236.
- Nicola Lacetera & Devin G. Pope & Justin R. Sydnor, 2011. "Heuristic Thinking and Limited Attention in the Car Market," NBER Working Papers 17030, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin R. Sydnor & Devin G. Pope & Nicola Lacetera, 2011. "Heuristic Thinking and Limited Attention in the Car Market," 2011 Meeting Papers 105, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S. Dellavigna., 2011.
"Psychology and Economics: Evidence from the Field,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Stefano DellaVigna, 2009. "Psychology and Economics: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 315-372.
- S. Dellavigna., 2011. "Psychology and Economics: Evidence from the Field," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Alasdair & Yang, Fuyu, 2016.
"Limited cognition and clustered asset prices: Evidence from betting markets,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 27-46.
- Alasdair Brown & Fuyu Yang, 2013. "Limited Cognition and Clustered Asset Prices: Evidence from Betting Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 054, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg, 2017.
"A question of degree: The effects of degree class on labor market outcomes,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 140-161.
- Andy Feng & Georg Graetz, 2013. "A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp1221, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg, 2015. "A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8826, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg, 2013. "A question of degree: the effects of degree class on labor market outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:241-258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grubb, 2015. "Behavioral Consumers in Industrial Organization: An Overview," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(3), pages 247-258, November.
- Kok, Robert, 2015. "Six years of CO2-based tax incentives for new passenger cars in The Netherlands: Impacts on purchasing behavior trends and CO2 effectiveness," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 137-153.
- Eva M. Berger & Felix Schmidt, 2017. "Unburden Renters by Making Landlords Pay the Commission? Evaluating a Policy Reform in Germany," Working Papers 1716, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C. & Sydnor, Justin R., 2015. "Focal points and bargaining in housing markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 89-107.
- Fraser-Mackenzie, P. & Sung, M. & Johnson, J.E.V., 2015. "The prospect of a perfect ending: Loss aversion and the round-number bias," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 67-80.
More about this item
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:103:y:2013:i:3:p:575-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.