Financial Innovation and Asset Price Volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huffman, Gregory W, 1987. "A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices and Transaction Volume," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 138-159, February.
- Shafiqur Rahman, 2001. "The Introduction of Derivatives on the Dow Jones Industrial Average and Their Impact on the Volatility of Component Stocks," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 633-653, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula Garda & Volker Ziemann, 2014. "Economic Policies and Microeconomic Stability: A Literature Review and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1115, OECD Publishing.
- Banerjee, Snehal & Graveline, Jeremy J., 2014. "Trading in derivatives when the underlying is scarce," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 589-608.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2017. "A Risk-centric Model of Demand Recessions and Macroprudential Policy," NBER Working Papers 23614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Cömert & Gerald Epstein, 2016. "Finansal Yenilik Yazinindaki Son Gelismeler," STPS Working Papers 1604, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Constantin Laura-Gabriela & Cernat-Gruici Bogdan & Iamandi Irina-Eugenia, 2014. "Investigating Financial Innovation And European Capital Markets. The Case Of Catastrophe Bonds And Listed Reinsurance Companies," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 6-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:147-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.