Contracts versus Salaries in Matching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatfield, John William & Kojima, Fuhito, 2010. "Substitutes and stability for matching with contracts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1704-1723, September.
- John William Hatfield & Paul R. Milgrom, 2005. "Matching with Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 913-935, September.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:41-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umut M. Dur & Scott Duke Kominers & Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sönmez, 2013. "The Demise of Walk Zones in Boston: Priorities vs. Precedence in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 18981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tayfun Sönmez, 2013.
"Bidding for Army Career Specialties: Improving the ROTC Branching Mechanism,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 121(1), pages 186-219.
- Tayfun Sönmez, 2011. "Bidding for Army Career Specialties: Improving the ROTC Branching Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 783, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Echenique, Federico & Galichon, Alfred, 2017.
"Ordinal and cardinal solution concepts for two-sided matching,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 63-77.
- Federico Echenique & Alfred Galichon, 2014. "Ordinal and cardinal solution concepts for two-sided matching," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5k6c74nfqf9, Sciences Po.
- Orhan Aygün & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "Matching with Contracts: The Critical Role of Irrelevance of Rejected Contracts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 804, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hirata, Daisuke & Kasuya, Yusuke, 2017.
"On stable and strategy-proof rules in matching markets with contracts,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 27-43.
- HIRATA, Daisuke & KASUYA, Yusuke, 2015. "On Stable and Strategy-Proof Rules in Matching Markets with Contracts," Discussion Papers 2015-10, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- HIRATA, Daisuke & KASUYA, Yusuke, 2016. "On Stable and Strategy-Proof Rules in Matching Markets with Contracts," Discussion Papers 2016-13, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kominers, Scott Duke, 2012. "On the correspondence of contracts to salaries in (many-to-many) matching," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 984-989.
- Jan Christoph Schlegel, 2013. "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: Comment. N.B.: This paper is replaced by Nr 14.05 "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: A General Result" (August 2014)," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Schlegel, Jan Christoph, 2015. "Contracts versus salaries in matching: A general result," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 552-573.
- Orhan Aygün & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "The Importance of Irrelevance of Rejected Contracts in Matching under Weakened Substitutes Conditions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 805, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Paul Klemperer, 2015.
"Understanding Preferences: “Demand Types”, and the Existence of Equilibrium with Indivisibilities,"
2015-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Baldwin, Elizabeth & Klemperer, Paul, 2016. "Understanding preferences: "demand types", and the existence of equilibrium with indivisibilities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63198, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kadam, Sangram Vilasrao, 2017. "Unilateral substitutability implies substitutable completability in many-to-one matching with contracts," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 56-68.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Tobias B. Switzer, 2011. "Matching with (Branch-of-Choice) Contracts at United States Military Academy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 782, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, José, 2017. "Beyond the Spanish MIR with Consent: (Hidden) Cooperation and Coordination in Matching," QM&ET Working Papers 17-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Scott Duke Kominers & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "Designing for Diversity: Matching with Slot-Specific Priorities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 806, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2018.
"Sequential rules for house allocation with price restrictions,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 41-59.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2015. "Sequential Rules for House Allocation with Price Restrictions," Working Papers 2015:18, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Oct 2017.
More about this item
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:1:p:594-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.