School as a Shelter? School Leaving-Age and the Business Cycle in France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mathilde Gaini & Aude Leduc & Augustin Vicard, 2013. "School as a Shelter? School Leaving-Age and the Business Cycle in France," Post-Print halshs-01510482, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARENAS, Andreu & MALGOUYRES, Clément, 2017.
"Countercyclical school attainment and intergenerational mobility,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2017038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andreu Arenas, Clément Malgouyres, 2018. "Countercyclical School Attainment and Intergenerational Mobility," Working papers 679, Banque de France.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:97-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hélène Couprie & Xavier Joutard, 2017. "Atypical Employment and Prospects of the Youth on the Labor Market in a Crisis Context," THEMA Working Papers 2017-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Huebener & Jan Marcus, 2015. "Moving up a Gear: The Impact of Compressing Instructional Time into Fewer Years of Schooling," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1450, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:zbw:espost:162940 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2013:i:111-112:p:251-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.