Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
1995, Volume 23, Issue 7
- 607-617 New light -- and heat -- on forests as energy reserves
by Shaw, Christopher L
- 619-626 Change in China's power sector
by Li, Binsheng & Dorian, James P
- 627-635 China's oil policy and its impact
by Wang, Haijiang
- 637-638 Towards a sustainable energy future
by Ketting, N. G.
- 639-638 Nuclear power at the crossroads: Challenges and prospects for the twenty-first century : Edited by Thomas C Lowinger and George W Hinman International Research Center for Energy and Economic Development, 1994
by Thomas, Steve
1995, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 481-482 Editor's introduction
by Radetzki, Marian
- 483-484 A note on the concept of `subsidy'
by Steenblik, Ronald P
- 485-496 The political economy of coal subsidies in Europe
by Anderson, Kym
- 497-498 A comment on the paper by Kym Anderson
by Rabinowicz, Ewa
- 499-506 The world price of coal
by Ellerman, A Denny
- 507-508 A comment on the paper by Denny Ellerman
by Humphreys, David
- 509-518 Elimination of West European coal subsidies : Implications for coal production and coal imports
by Radetzki, Marian
- 519-521 A comment on the paper by Marian Radetzki
by Gawlik, Lidia & Suwala, Wojciech
- 523-533 Removing coal subsidies : Implications for European electricity markets
by Newbery, David M
- 535-533 A comment on the paper by David Newbery
by Edin, Karl-Axel
- 537-553 Reform of coal policies in Western and Central Europe : Implications for the environment
by Steenblik, Ronald P & Coroyannakis, Panos
- 555-556 A comment on the paper by Ronald Steenblik and Panos Coroyannakis
by Haugland, Torleif
- 557-556 Concluding comment: what prospects for coal subsidies?
by Schmitt, Dieter
- 559-560 Concluding comment: implications for Sweden
by Lindroth, Claes
- 561-575 From Rio to Beijing : Engendering the energy debate
by Cecelski, Elizabeth W
1995, Volume 23, Issue 4-5
- 251-252 Editors' introduction
by Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Nordhaus, William D & Richels, Richard & Toth, Ferenc L
- 253-267 Practice and progress in integrated assessments of climate change : A workshop overview
by Toth, Ferenc L
- 269-282 The ghosts of climates past and the specters of climate change future
by Nordhaus, William D
- 283-288 Looking back 10 years
by Nierenberg, William A
- 289-296 Integrated assessment models of climate change : An incomplete overview
by Dowlatabadi, Hadi
- 297-308 International CO2 emissions control : An analysis using CETA
by Peck, Stephen C & Teisberg, Thomas J
- 309-335 Carbon coalitions : The cost and effectiveness of energy agreements to alter trajectories of atmospheric carbon dioxide emissions
by Edmonds, Jae & Wise, Marshall & Barns, David W
- 337-346 A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change
by Maddison, David
- 347-355 An integrated framework to address climate change (ESCAPE) and further developments of the global and regional climate modules (MAGICC)
by Hulme, Mike & Raper, Sarah CB & Wigley, Tom ML
- 357-371 Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)
by Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko & Morita, Tsuneyuki
- 373-378 The economics of stabilizing atmospheric CO2 concentrations
by Richels, Richard & Edmonds, Jae
- 379-389 Intergenerational equity, discounting, and the role of cost-benefit analysis in evaluating global climate policy
by Lind, Robert C
- 391-394 The rate of time preference : Implications for the greenhouse debate
by Manne, Alan S
- 395-401 Intergenerational discounting
by Schelling, Thomas C
- 403-409 Discounting in integrated assessments of climate change
by Toth, Ferenc L
- 411-416 Technical progress and climatic change
by Ausubel, Jesse H
- 417-431 The economics of changing course : Implications of adaptability and inertia for optimal climate policy
by Grubb, Michael & Chapuis, Thierry & Duong, Minh Ha
- 433-445 No-regret potentials and technical innovation : A viability approach to integrated assessment of climate policies
by Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Chapuis, Thierry
- 447-461 Mitigating global warming by substituting technology for energy : MITI's efforts and new approach
by Watanabe, Chihiro
- 463-475 Integrated assessment and environmental policy making : In pursuit of usefulness
by Parson, Edward A
1995, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 183-194 Natural gas pricing policy : The case of the Greek energy market
by Caloghirou, Y & Mourelatos, A & Papayannakis, L
- 195-207 Proliferation and the nuclear disarmament process
by Cochran, Thomas B
- 209-215 The economic impact of subsidy phase out in oil exporting developing countries: a case study of Algeria, Iran and Nigeria
by Birol, F & Aleagha, AV & Ferroukhi, R
- 217-233 Energy demand and efficiency in Estonia : Structure, potential and policies
by Martinot, Eric & Schipper, Lee & Khrushch, Marta
- 235-241 Prospects for OPEC capacity
by Adelman, MA
- 243-244 An oil agenda for Europe : John V Mitchell The Royal Institute for International Affairs, London (1994) 71pp
by Odell, Peter R
- 244-245 Methane emissions in the UK : Report of Watt Committee on Energy
by Wallis, Max
1995, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 107-109 An evaluation of the effectiveness of US CAFE policy
by Kirby, Eric G
- 111-114 Demand-side management : The third wave
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P
- 115-116 Comments on Stirling's `Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment'
by Brower, Michel
- 117-138 Joint implementation and cost-effectiveness under the Framework Convention on Climate Change
by Jackson, Tim
- 139-147 Environmental issues and the nuclear industry
by Castle, Pamela
- 149-158 Global warming potentials : The case of emissions from dams
by Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli & Schaeffer, Roberto
- 159-166 Energy conservation in China : An international perspective
by Zhang, Zhong Xiang
- 167-178 Energy development in China : National policies and regional strategies
by Wu, Kang & Li, Binsheng
- 179-180 Transport demand management in `Yuppieland' : The 22nd European Transport Forum, University of Warwick, UK, 12-16 September 1994
by Peake, Stephen
1995, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-3 Sustainable resource use: the search for meaning
by Heyes, Anthony G & Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 5-16 Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment: a reply to Andrew Stirling
by Western, Rachel
- 17-34 MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies
by Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard
- 35-49 The equilibrium price range of oil : Economics, politics and uncertainty in the formation of oil prices
by Giraud, Pierre-Noel
- 51-56 Regulatory policies under uncertainty, value of information and greenhouse gas emissions
by Gottinger, Hans W
- 57-69 Do consumers discount the future correctly? : A market-based valuation of residential fuel switching
by Awerbuch, Shimon & Deehan, William
- 71-83 Cost savings and activity levels in the UKCS : A positive sum game
by Kemp, Alexander G & MacDonald, Bruce
- 85-91 Coal policy and climate protection : Can the tough German CO2 reduction target be met by 2005?
by Bach, Wilfrid
- 93-95 Missing culture: energy efficiency and lost causes
by Hinchliffe, S
- 97-98 The economics of petroleum supply : M A Adelman MIT Press (1994) 556pp [pound sign]44.95
by Tempest, Paul
- 98-99 Energy and economic reform in the former Soviet Union : Leslie Dienes, Istvan Dobozi and Marian Radetski St Martins Press (1994)
by Stern, Jonathan
1994, Volume 22, Issue 12
- 987-990 Diversity in electricity supply: a response to the reply of Lucas et al
by Stirling, Andrew
- 987-104 Energy input-output tables
by Proops, John L. R.
- 990-991 Oil geopolitics come of age: the new dilemmas
by Tempest, Paul
- 992-991 Energy efficiency and energy savings
by Brookes, Leonard G.
- 993-1001 Oil and money : Economic theory and the Brent System
by Banks, Ferdinand E.
- 1002-1004 Russia's nuclear power safety-- an alternative proposal
by Konoplyanik, Andrei A. & Nechaev, Victor V.
- 1005-1027 Climate alteration A global issue for the electric power industry in the 21st century
by Hidy, G. M. & Spencer, D. F.
- 1029-1044 Reshaping the electric power industry
by Flavin, Christopher & Lenssen, Nicholas
- 1045-1054 Sustainability, value trade offs, and electric utility planning A Canadian example
by McDaniels, Timothy L.
- 1055-1066 Environmentally targeted objectives for reducing acidification in Europe
by Gough, C. A. & Bailey, P. D. & Biewald, B. & Kuylenstierna, J. C. I. & Chadwick, M. J.
- 1067-1074 UK renewable energy strategy The need for longer-term support
by Elliott, D. A.
- 1075-1077 The present situation and characteristics of China's energy consumption
by Zhang Quanguo & Zhang BaiLiang & Liu Shengyong & Guo Xiaohe & He Chuanfu
1994, Volume 22, Issue 11
- 891-893 Cost of stabilizing GHG emissions Focus on developing countries
by Sathaye, Jayant & Christensen, John
- 894-906 Energy use and carbon implications in India Focus on industry
by Mongia, Nandita & Sathaye, Jayant & Mongia, Puran
- 907-913 A macro-assessment of technology options for CO2 mitigation in China's energy system
by Wu, Zongxin & He, Jiankun & Zhang, Aling & Xu, Qing & Zhang, Shuyu & Sathaye, Jayant
- 914-924 Alternative energy strategies for abatement of carbon emissions in Brazil A cost-benefit analysis
by La Rovere, E. L. & Legey, L. F. L. & Miguez, J. D. G.
- 925-934 Comparable assessment of national GHG abatement costs
by Halsnaes, K. & Mackenzie, G. A. & Swisher, J. N. & Villavicencio, A.
- 935-946 Costs of CO2 abatement in Egypt using both bottom-up and top-down approaches
by El Mahgary, Yehia & Ibrahim, A. -F. & Shama, M. A. -F. & Hassan, A. & Rifai, M. A. -H. & Selim, M. & Abdel Gelil, I. & Korkor, H. & Higazi, Anhar & Amin, A. & Bedewi, F. & Forsstrom, Juha
- 947-954 Greenhouse gas abatement in Senegal A case study of least-cost options
by Amous, Samir & Revet, Dominique & Sokona, Youba
- 955-963 Methodological lessons and results from UNEP GHG abatement costing studies The case of Zimbabwe
by Maya, R. S. & Fenhann, Jorgen
- 964-970 Constructing CO2 reduction cost curves The case of Denmark
by Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 971-980 Key challenges facing Thailand in the context of global CO2 emission abatement
by van Dang, Giap & Minh, Le Binh & Yodmani, Suvit
1994, Volume 22, Issue 10
- 795-797 Editors' introduction
by Huntington, Hillard & Schipper, Lee & Sanstad, Alan H.
- 798-803 Energy and the environment Something new under the sun?
by Scheraga, Joel D.
- 804-810 The energy-efficiency gap What does it mean?
by Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 811-818 `Normal' markets, market imperfections and energy efficiency
by Sanstad, Alan H. & Howarth, Richard B.
- 819-825 Economics and rational conservation policy
by Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 826-832 Technical evidence for assessing the performance of markets affecting energy efficiency
by Koomey, Jonathan G. & Sanstad, Alan H.
- 833-839 Been top down so long it looks like bottom up to me
by Huntington, Hillard G.
- 840-847 Demand-side management Overcoming market barriers or obscuring real costs?
by Nichols, Albert L.
- 848-856 On the assessment of utility demand-side management programs
by Levine, Mark D. & Sonnenblick, Richard
- 857-866 The consumer's energy analysis environment
by Kempton, Willett & Layne, Linda L.
- 867-876 Innovation and organizational networks Barriers to energy efficiency in the US housing industry
by Lutzenhiser, Loren
- 877-883 Modeling energy technology choices : Which investment analysis tools are appropriate?
by Johnson, Blake E.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 9
- 723-724 UK policy for nuclear decommissioning
by Surrey, John
- 725-734 Energy needs and CO2 emissions Constructing a formula for just distributions
by Benestad, Olav
- 735-747 Energy policies for energy efficiency in office equipment Case studies from Europe, Japan and the USA
by Dandridge, Cyane B. & Roturier, Jacques & Norford, Leslie K.
- 748-754 The environment and economics the impact of restricting the SO2 allowance market
by Bernstein, Mark & Farrell, Alex & Winebrake, James
- 755-763 Natural gas industry transformation, competitive institutions and the role of regulation : Lessons from open access in US natural gas markets
by De Vany, Arthur & David Walls, W.
- 764-770 On the bundling of coal and sulfur dioxide emissions allowances
by Doucet, Joseph A. & Strauss, Todd
- 771-778 George Bush versus Al Gore : Irreversibilities in greenhouse gas accumulation and emission control investment
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 779-787 Is Britain a Third World country? : The case of German refrigerators
by Herring, Horace
1994, Volume 22, Issue 8
- 643-647 Will the UK power pool keep the lights on?
by Thomas, Steve
- 648-656 Calculating the energy requirments of household purchases : A practical step by step method
by van Engelenburg, B. C. W. & van Rossum, T. F. M. & Blok, K. & Vringer, K.
- 657-665 The EU carbon/energy tax Effects in a distorted energy market
by Birkelund, Hugo & Gjelsvik, Eystein & Aaserud, Morten
- 666-684 A response to the UK national programme for CO2 emissions
by Fells, Ian & Woolhouse, Lisa
- 685-698 The Kazakh oil industry A potential critical role in Central Asia
by Dorian, James P. & Zhanseitov, Shakarim F. & Hartono Indriyanto, S.
- 699-713 Energy use in a transitional economy The case of Poland
by Meyers, Stephen & Salayf, Jurgen & Schipper, Lee
1994, Volume 22, Issue 7
- 555-570 Electric vehicles and the electric utility company
by Ford, Andrew
- 571-579 The impact of carbon taxation on the UK economy
by Ekins, Paul
- 581-594 Dynamics of energy efficient lighting
by Swisher, Joel & Christiansson, Lena & Hedenstrom, Claes
- 595-607 A dynamic analysis of Japanese energy policies : Their impact on fuel switching and conservation
by Perkins, F. C.
- 609-621 Ports and coal transfer : Hug of China's energy supply policy
by Todd, Daniel & Lei, Zhang
- 623-628 Is natural gas really the answer? : Targeting natural gas in US climate change mitigation policy
by Kessler, Jon & Schillo, Bruce & Shelby, Michael & Haspel, Abraham
- 629-638 Electricity and federalism : Understanding regional diversity
by Andrews, Clinton J.
- 639-640 Global warming: Apocalypse or hot air? : Roger Bate and Julian Morris IEA Studies on the Environment No 1, Institute of Economic Affairs, London, 54 pp., [pound sign]5.00
by Heyes, Anthony G.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 443-446 The world coal trade: a commentary
by Smith, Greg
- 447-454 The supply of gas to Europe
by Prior, Michael
- 455-469 Divergences in manufacturing energy consumption between the North and the South
by Park, Se-Hark & Labys, Walter C.
- 471-485 Twenty years after the embargo US oil import dependence and how it can be reduced
by Geller, Howard & DeCicco, John & Laitner, Skip & Dyson, Christopher
- 486-498 Energy reform in Central and Eastern Europe
by Cofala, Janusz
- 499-508 Energy use and CO2 emissions in the West and Central African region
by Adegbulugbe, A. O. & Oladosu, G. A.
- 509-522 Passenger car global warming potential : Current and projected levels in the UK
by Wade, Joanne & Holman, Claire & Fergusson, Malcolm
- 523-530 The potential of hydropower generation in Jordan : Micro-hydropower analysis
by Hammad, M. & Aburas, R. & Abuzahra, B.
- 531-537 Utility planning implications of electricity loss reduction in developing countries : The case of Nepal
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Bhattarai, Gopal B.
- 538-549 Nigeria's household energy sector : Issues and supply/demand frontiers
by Oladosu, G. A. & Adegbulugbe, A. O.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 371-377 LNG development at the turning point and policy issues for Japan
by Toichi, Tsutomu
- 378-392 Restraining energy demand : The stick, the carrot, or the market?
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 393-402 Oil spill hazards at the upstream level : A risk management paradigm for a developing country
by Okogu, Bright Erakpoweri
- 403-414 Rural energy planning in India : Designing effective intervention strategies
by Sinha, Chandra Shekhar & Venkata, Ramana P. & Joshi, Veena
- 415-426 Deciding on biomass in Hasselby
by Olerup, Brita
- 427-431 Sustainable energy policies for the Brazilian Amazon
by Redclift, Michael
- 432-435 Heseltine's `reprieved' pits Twelve months on
by Bruce, Alistair
- 436-438 The damage costs of climate change: a note on tangibles and intangibles, applied to DICE
by Tol, Richard S. J.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 267-269 Editor's introduction
by Owen, A. D.
- 270-286 Reducing Australian energy sector greenhouse gas emissions
by Jones, Barry P. & Peng, Zhao-Yang & Naughten, Barry
- 287-295 Energy efficiency trends in Australia
by Wilson, Bruce & Trieu, Luan Ho & Bowen, Bruce
- 297-308 Cleaning up the grid Solar thermal electricity development in Australia
by Mills, David R. & Monger, Anthony & Keepin, Bill
- 309-316 Western Australian natural gas
by Harman, Frank
- 317-329 A model of the world uranium market
by Trieu, Luan Ho & Savage, Eric & Dwyer, Gavan
- 331-344 Transport energy in Australia Policy problems, issues and alternatives
by Moon, Bruce
- 345-351 The Australia-Indonesia zone of cooperation treaty
by Hitchens, Michael
- 353-367 Australia's coal industry : Fuel for growth
by Barnett, Donald W.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 187-194 The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions
by Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M.
- 195-216 Diversity and ignorance in electricity supply investment : Addressing the solution rather than the problem
by Stirling, Andrew
- 217-225 The effects of an increase in energy efficiency on the Kenya economy
by Semboja, Haji Hatibu Haji
- 227-237 Natural gas in the Nordic countries : Patterns and prospects
by Biel, Anders & Lorentzon, Sten & Olsson, Sven-Olof
- 239-255 Changing energy intensity in Chinese industry : The relatively importance of structural shift and intensity change
by Sinton, Jonathan E. & Levine, Mark D.
- 257-255 Letter to the editor
by Herring, Horace
1994, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 99-101 The energy sector and the future of EC environmental liability law : The need for eclecticism
by Heyes, Anthony G.
- 103-106 The effect of vehicle speeds on emissions
by Fergusson, Malcolm
- 106-109 A global fossil free energy scenario: towards climate stabilization?
by Boyle, Stewart
- 111-118 Sustainable use of energy : A normative energy scenario: 1990-2050
by van Ettinger, Jan
- 119-130 Quantifying the credibility of energy projections from trends in past data : The US energy sector
by Shlyakhter, Alexander I. & Kammen, Daniel M. & Broido, Claire L. & Wilson, Richard
- 131-143 International influences on electricity supply in Zimbabwe
by Rowlands, Ian H.
- 145-150 Energy and the community of the poor : Urban settlements, household needs and participatory development in South Africa
by de Beer, Frik & Swanepoel, Hennie
- 151-162 Stalled on the road to the market : Lessons from a project promoting lighting efficiency in India
by Gadgil, Ashok J. & Anjali Sastry, M.
- 163-171 Economic analysis of Ilumex a project to promote energy-efficient residential lighting in Mexico
by Sathaye, J. & Friedmann, R. & Meyers, S. & de Buen, O. & Gadgil, A. & Vargas, E. & Saucedo, R.
- 173-177 Combined heat and power Positive progress in the UK
by Brown, Michael
- 179-181 The development of combined heat and power in the UK
by Harvey, Ken
1994, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 5-14 Energy markets and energy policies after the white paper
by Henney, Alex
- 15-27 Substitution of information for energy: Conceptual background, realities and limits
by Chen, Xavier
- 29-36 Energy policies for sustainable development in developing countries
by Abdalla, Kathleen L.
- 37-39 Reducing gasoline use: A multipronged approach
by Norman, Marc E.
- 41-56 Competitive bidding for independent power: Developments in the USA
by Kliman, Mel
- 57-67 Privatizing British coal an evolving policy problem
by Bruce, Alistair & Wright, Mike
- 69-74 Various methods for estimating power outage costs : Some implications and results in Taiwan
by Hsu, George J. Y. & Chang, Pao-long & Chen, Tser-yieth
- 75-80 Costing power generation A case of large-scale hydro and nuclear plants in India
by Zutshi, Priyamvada & Bhandari, Preety M.
- 81-87 The rationale for reducing the subsidy on LPG in India
by Thukral, Kapil & Bhandari, Preety M.
- 89-95 Issues in energy subsidies for irrigation pumping A case study from Mahbubnagar District, Andhra Pradesh, India
by Rajagopalan, Meera & Demaine, Harvey
1993, Volume 21, Issue 12
- 1163-1172 Modelling the transport sector fuel demand for developng economies
by Birol, F. & Guerer, N.
- 1173-1190 Mind the gap The vicious circle of measuring automobile fuel use
by Schipper, Lee & Figueroa, Maria Josefina & Price, Lynn & Espey, Molly
- 1191-1204 Natural gas contracts in an emerging competitive market
by Sutherland, Ronald J.
- 1205-1216 Energy-efficiency research, development and demonstration : New roles for US states
by Harris, Jeffrey P. & Blumstein, Carl & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Millhone, John P.
- 1217-1224 US demilitarization and global warming : An empirical investigation of the environmental peace dividend
by Heyes, Anthony G. & Liston-Heyes, Catherine
- 1225-1236 Energy and environment : Nordic energy scenarios for 2010 and 2030
by Benestad, Olav & Brinck, Lars & Emborg, Lennart & Juul-Kristensen, Bjarne & Kristiansen, Alexander & Meyer, Niels I. & Pulliaine, Kyosti & Selvig, Eivind & Vaittinen, Anssi
1993, Volume 21, Issue 11
- 1075-1076 Sharpening the environmental debate
by Hope, Chris & Parker, Jonathan
- 1076-1078 Fossil fuel consumption and atmospheric CO2
by Klass, Donald L.
- 1079-1083 Can a third oil shock be avoided? : The changing structure of the global oil and gas industries
by Tempest, Paul
- 1085-1092 Cheap electricity with autonomous solar cell systems
by Daey Ouwens, C.
- 1093-1109 Energy security: externalities and policies
by Bohi, Douglas R. & Toman, Michael A.
- 1110-1122 Valuing the environmental impacts of opencast coal mining in the UK : The case of the Trent Valley in North Staffordshire
by Trigg, Andrew B. & Richard Dubourg, W.
- 1123-1132 Prospects for the power sector in nine developing countries
by Meyers, Steve & Goldman, Nina & Martin, Nathan & Friedman, Rafael
- 1133-1144 How to get the birds in the bush into your hand : Results from a Danish research project on electricity savings
by Nielsen, Lene
- 1145-1154 Can OPEC cause inflation and recession?
by Moosa, Imad A.
- 1155-1154 Clean cheap heat: The development of residential markets for natural gas in the United States
by Stern, Jonathan
1993, Volume 21, Issue 10
- 987-999 US energy policy at a crossroads?
by Eikeland, Per Ove
- 1001-1010 An integrated energy policy for Korea: The case of an energy importing country
by Kim, Tai-Yoo & Kim, Seung-Rae
- 1011-1024 Regional differences in emissions reduction opportunities: Policy implications
by Andrews, Clinton J.
- 1025-1034 Limiting CO2 emissions in the power sector of India: Supply curves for wind and small hydro
by Hossain, Jami & Sinha, Chandra Shekhar
- 1035-1043 Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials
by Halkos, George E.
- 1045-1054 Electricity fuel contracting: Relationships with coal and gas suppliers
by Palmer, Karen & Simpson, David & Toman, Michael & Fox-Penner, Peter
- 1055-1058 Prospects for the use of gas for electricity generation in the arab countries
by Aburas, R.