Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
2009, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 4145-4154 Profits or preferences? Assessing the adoption of residential solar thermal technologies
by Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim
- 4155-4166 Employment benefits of electricity generation: A comparative assessment of lignite and natural gas power plants in Greece
by Tourkolias, C. & Mirasgedis, S. & Damigos, D. & Diakoulaki, D.
- 4167-4175 Aggregate demand for electricity in South Africa: An analysis using the bounds testing approach to cointegration
by Amusa, Hammed & Amusa, Kafayat & Mabugu, Ramos
2009, Volume 37, Issue 9
- 3297-3300 New Zealand energy strategy--Introduction to the energy policy special issue
by Krumdieck, Susan
- 3301-3313 Strategic analysis methodology for energy systems with remote island case study
by Krumdieck, Susan & Hamm, Andreas
- 3314-3324 Carbon capture and storage: Fundamental thermodynamics and current technology
by Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G. & Mason, I.G.
- 3325-3335 System-level energy efficiency is the greatest barrier to development of the hydrogen economy
by Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3336-3347 Economic efficiency of solar hot water policy in New Zealand
by Gillingham, Kenneth
- 3348-3357 Public perceptions of wind energy developments: Case studies from New Zealand
by Graham, Jessica B. & Stephenson, Janet R. & Smith, Inga J.
- 3358-3369 Distributed small-scale wind in New Zealand: Advantages, barriers and policy support instruments
by Barry, Martin & Chapman, Ralph
- 3370-3376 Efficiency improvement for geothermal power generation to meet summer peak demand
by Imroz Sohel, M. & Sellier, Mathieu & Brackney, Larry J. & Krumdieck, Susan
- 3377-3386 Feasibility study into the potential for gasification plant in the New Zealand wood processing industry
by Penniall, C.L. & Williamson, C.J.
- 3387-3399 Warm homes: Drivers of the demand for heating in the residential sector in New Zealand
by Howden-Chapman, Philippa & Viggers, Helen & Chapman, Ralph & O'Dea, Des & Free, Sarah & O'Sullivan, Kimberley
- 3400-3408 Compressed air system best practice programmes: What needs to change to secure long-term energy savings for New Zealand?
by Neale, James R. & Kamp, Peter J.J.
- 3409-3417 Government procurement of peak capacity in the New Zealand electricity market
by Poletti, Steve
- 3418-3427 SmartGrid: Future networks for New Zealand power systems incorporating distributed generation
by Nair, Nirmal-Kumar C. & Zhang, Lixi
- 3428-3437 Algal capture of carbon dioxide; biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy
by Packer, Mike
- 3438-3447 Carbon emission offsets for aviation-generated emissions due to international travel to and from New Zealand
by Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J.
- 3448-3454 Impacts of a United States' biofuel policy on New Zealand's agricultural sector
by Saunders, Caroline & Kaye-Blake, William & Marshall, Liz & Greenhalgh, Suzie & de Aragao Pereira, Mariana
- 3455-3462 The feasibility of long range battery electric cars in New Zealand
by Duke, Mike & Andrews, Deborah & Anderson, Timothy
- 3463-3466 Design issues in a mandatory greenhouse gas emissions registry for the United States
by Stolaroff, Joshuah K. & Weber, Christopher L. & Scott Matthews, H.
- 3467-3474 Considerations for the selection of an applicable energy efficiency test procedure for electric motors in Malaysia: Lessons for other developing countries
by Yanti, P.A.A. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 3475-3483 Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies in the Japanese residential/commercial sectors
by Kondo, Kumiko
- 3484-3488 Implications of the new National Energy Basic Plan for nuclear waste management in Korea
by Ko, Won Il & Kwon, Eun-ha
- 3489-3501 Analysis of energy consumption patterns in multi-family housing in a moderate cold climate
by Filippín, C. & Flores Larsen, S.
- 3502-3512 Direct load control of residential water heaters
by Ericson, Torgeir
- 3513-3519 Reforming minute reserve policy in Germany: A step towards efficient markets?
by Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Wagner, Christian
- 3520-3534 Assessment of demand for natural gas from the electricity sector in India
by Shukla, P.R. & Dhar, Subash & Victor, David G. & Jackson, Mike
- 3535-3544 An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology
by Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro
- 3545-3556 The offshore trend: Structural changes in the wind power sector
by Markard, Jochen & Petersen, Regula
- 3557-3565 Comparison of China's oil import risk: Results based on portfolio theory and a diversification index approach
by Wu, Gang & Liu, Lan-Cui & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 3566-3579 Analysis of the efficiency of the Iberian power futures market
by Capitán Herráiz, Álvaro & Rodríguez Monroy, Carlos
- 3580-3595 Pathways to commercial wind power in the US, Europe and Japan: The role of demonstration projects and field trials in the innovation process
by Harborne, Paul & Hendry, Chris
- 3596-3607 Offshore wind energy development in the exclusive economic zone: Legal and policy supports and impediments in Germany and the US
by Portman, Michelle E. & Duff, John A. & Köppel, Johann & Reisert, Jessica & Higgins, Megan E.
- 3608-3620 Rebound and disinvestment effects in refined oil consumption and supply resulting from an increase in energy efficiency in the Scottish commercial transport sector
by Anson, Sam & Turner, Karen
- 3621-3626 Cornerstones of a renewable energy law for emerging markets in South America
by Kissel, Johannes M. & Hanitsch, Rolf & Krauter, Stefan C.W.
- 3627-3634 Predicting fuelwood prices in Greece with the use of ARIMA models, artificial neural networks and a hybrid ARIMA-ANN model
by Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Ioannou, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos
- 3635-3644 Energy and water tradeoffs in enhancing food security: A selective international assessment
by Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Maraseni, Tek Narayan & Maroulis, Jerry & Hafeez, Mohsin
- 3645-3649 Estimation of global solar radiation on horizontal surfaces in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
by El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Ghamdi, A.A. & Al-Hazmi, F.S. & Faidah, Adel S.
- 3650-3658 Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia
by Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Ping, H.W. & Jahirul, M.I. & Mekhilef, S. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 3659-3664 A wind-PV-battery hybrid power system at Sitakunda in Bangladesh
by Nandi, Sanjoy Kumar & Ghosh, Himangshu Ranjan
- 3665-3672 Efficient investment signals for distributed generation
by Vogel, Philip
- 3673-3680 Parametric cost-benefit analysis for the installation of photovoltaic parks in the island of Cyprus
by Poullikkas, Andreas
- 3681-3692 Market power in the Nordic electricity wholesale market: A survey of the empirical evidence
by Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Tangerås, Thomas P.
- 3693-3700 Analysis of impacts of wind integration in the Tamil Nadu grid
by George, Mel & Banerjee, Rangan
- 3701-3705 Review of the 2008 UNFCCC meeting in Poznan
by Lovett, Jon C. & Hofman, Peter S. & Morsink, Karlijn & Torres, Arturo Balderas & Clancy, Joy S. & Krabbendam, Koos
- 3706-3707 Jonathan Stern, Editor, Natural Gas in Asia: The Challenges of Growth in China, India, Japan, and Korea (Second Edition), Oxford University Press, Oxford (2008), p. 416
by Nel, Willem P.
- 3708-3708 Corrigendum to "A distribution planning model for natural gas supply chain: A case study" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 799-812]
by Hamedi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Husseini, Mohammad Moattar & Esmaeilian, Gholam Reza
- 3709-3709 Corrigendum to "Batteries: Higher energy density than gasoline?" [Energy policy 37 (2009) 2639-2641]
by Fischer, M. & Weber, M. & Schwartz, P.V.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 2839-2841 Are forestation, bio-char and landfilled biomass adequate offsets for the climate effects of burning fossil fuels?
by Reijnders, L.
- 2842-2846 Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
- 2847-2857 Direct employment in the wind energy sector: An EU study
by Blanco, Maria Isabel & Rodrigues, Glória
- 2858-2869 Climate change and energy policies, coal and coalmine methane in China
by Yang, Ming
- 2870-2880 Future energy efficiency improvements within the US department of defense: Incentives and barriers
by Umstattd, Ryan J.
- 2881-2888 Costly myths: An analysis of idling beliefs and behavior in personal motor vehicles
by Carrico, Amanda R. & Padgett, Paul & Vandenbergh, Michael P. & Gilligan, Jonathan & Wallston, Kenneth A.
- 2889-2899 Simulation of the long-term dynamic of a market-based transmission interconnection
by Ojeda, Osvaldo A. & Olsina, Fernando & Garcés, Francisco
- 2900-2906 Renewable energy technology portfolio planning with scenario analysis: A case study for Taiwan
by Chen, Tser-Yieth & Yu, Oliver S. & Hsu, George Jyh-yih & Hsu, Fang-Ming & Sung, Wei-Nown
- 2907-2915 Increasing penetration of renewable and distributed electricity generation and the need for different network regulation
by de Joode, J. & Jansen, J.C. & van der Welle, A.J. & Scheepers, M.J.J.
- 2916-2925 Oil supply in Central and South America
by Aguilera, Roberto F.
- 2926-2929 Electricity supply, employment and real GDP in India: evidence from cointegration and Granger-causality tests
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 2930-2940 Analysis of the economic impact of different Chinese climate policy options based on a CGE model incorporating endogenous technological change
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining
- 2941-2951 Onshore wind power development in China: Challenges behind a successful story
by Han, Jingyi & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Lu, Yonglong & Zhang, Lei
- 2952-2961 The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector
by Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2962-2976 Market diffusion, technological learning, and cost-benefit dynamics of condensing gas boilers in the Netherlands
by Weiss, Martin & Dittmar, Lars & Junginger, Martin & Patel, Martin K. & Blok, Kornelis
- 2977-2985 Electricity market integration: Redistribution effect versus resource reallocation
by Finon, Dominique & Romano, Elliot
- 2986-2996 Land substitution effects of biofuel side products and implications on the land area requirement for EU 2020 biofuel targets
by Özdemir, Enver Doruk & Härdtlein, Marlies & Eltrop, Ludger
- 2997-3008 The great climate debate
by Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Assenza, Gaudenz B.
- 3009-3019 Richer and healthier, but not Greener? Choices concerning household energy use in India
by Mestl, Heidi Elizabeth Staff & Eskeland, Gunnar S.
- 3020-3034 An integrated approach for optimal frequency regulation service procurement in India
by Parida, S.K. & Singh, S.N. & Srivastava, S.C.
- 3035-3042 Burning peat in Ireland: An electricity market dispatch perspective
by Tuohy, Aidan & Bazilian, Morgan & Doherty, Ronan & Gallachóir, Brian Ó & O'Malley, Mark
- 3043-3051 The effect of the German and British environmental taxation reforms: A simple assessment
by Agnolucci, Paolo
- 3052-3060 Climate policy impacts on the competitiveness of energy-intensive manufacturing sectors
by Bassi, Andrea M. & Yudken, Joel S. & Ruth, Matthias
- 3061-3070 The market for green building in developed Asian cities--the perspectives of building designers
by Chan, Edwin H.W. & Qian, Queena K. & Lam, Patrick T.I.
- 3071-3081 State renewable energy electricity policies: An empirical evaluation of effectiveness
by Carley, Sanya
- 3082-3095 Design and economical analysis of hybrid PV-wind systems connected to the grid for the intermittent production of hydrogen
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Mendoza, Franklin
- 3096-3108 Multi-objective assessment of rural electrification in remote areas with poverty considerations
by Silva, Diego & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 3109-3114 Regulation, pollution and heterogeneity in Japanese steam power generation companies
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke
- 3115-3129 Decomposing road freight energy use in the United Kingdom
by Sorrell, Steve & Lehtonen, Markku & Stapleton, Lee & Pujol, Javier & Champion, Toby
- 3130-3138 Productivity growth and deregulation of Japanese electricity distribution
by Goto, Mika & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 3139-3148 Overcoming barriers to wind project finance in Australia
by Kann, Shayle
- 3149-3158 The value of compressed air energy storage with wind in transmission-constrained electric power systems
by Denholm, Paul & Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 3159-3167 The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective
by Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim & Kay, Mike
- 3168-3170 Fuel efficiency of vehicles on US roads: 1923-2006
by Sivak, Michael & Tsimhoni, Omer
- 3171-3182 The Trans-Caspian energy route: Cronyism, competition and cooperation in Kazakh oil export
by Guliyev, Farid & Akhrarkhodjaeva, Nozima
- 3183-3193 Perceived importance of fuel characteristics and its match with consumer beliefs about biofuels in Belgium
by Van de Velde, Liesbeth & Verbeke, Wim & Popp, Michael & Buysse, Jeroen & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
- 3194-3204 Comprehensive evaluation of household indirect energy consumption and impacts of alternative energy policies in China by input-output analysis
by Liu, Hong-Tao & Guo, Ju-E & Qian, Dong & Xi, You-Min
- 3205-3211 Long memory in US disaggregated petroleum consumption: Evidence from univariate and multivariate LM tests for fractional integration
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 3212-3220 Will restrictions on CO2 emissions require reductions in transport demand?
by Johansson, Bengt
- 3221-3226 Wind energy (30%) in the Spanish power mix--technically feasible and economically reasonable
by Zubi, Ghassan & Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Fandos Marín, Ana B.
- 3227-3234 The impact of ethanol production on US and regional gasoline markets
by Du, Xiaodong & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 3235-3241 On the evaluation of market power and market dominance--The Nordic electricity market
by Hellmer, Stefan & Wårell, Linda
- 3242-3249 Energy sources, public policy, and public preferences: Analysis of US national and site-specific data
by Greenberg, Michael
- 3250-3258 Regulatory intervention on the dynamic European gas market--neoclassical economics or transaction cost economics?
by Spanjer, Aldo R.
- 3259-3267 Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from passenger cars: The cases of Greece and Denmark
by Papagiannaki, Katerina & Diakoulaki, Danae
- 3268-3273 Conservation vs. renewable energy: Cases studies from Hawaii
by Yalcintas, Melek & Kaya, Abidin
- 3274-3281 Trendy solutions: Why do states adopt Sustainable Energy Portfolio Standards?
by Chandler, Jess
- 3282-3286 CO2 emissions, energy usage, and output in Central America
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 3287-3294 Methodology for assessing emission reduction of truck-only toll lanes
by Chu, Hsing-Chung & Meyer, Michael D.
- 3295-3296 Benjamin K. Sovacool, The Dirty Energy Dilemma: What's Blocking Clean Power in the United States , Praeger Publishers, Connecticut (2008) (294 pp. ISBN: 978-0-313-35540-0)
by Valentine, Scott Victor
2009, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 2465-2468 Batteries: Lower cost than gasoline?
by Werber, Mathew & Fischer, Michael & Schwartz, Peter V.
- 2469-2474 What energy levels can the Earth sustain?
by Moriarty, Patrick & Honnery, Damon
- 2475-2480 Research on the energy-saving effect of energy policies in China: 1982-2006
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Fang, Zhigeng & Wu, Junlong
- 2481-2486 Integrating private transport into renewable energy policy: The strategy of creating intelligent recharging grids for electric vehicles
by Andersen, Poul H. & Mathews, John A. & Rask, Morten
- 2487-2491 China needing a cautious approach to nuclear power strategy
by Wang, Qiang
- 2492-2497 Nucs down in Germany--Prices up in Europe?
by Bode, Sven
- 2498-2504 Market-driven energy pricing necessary to ensure China's power supply
by Wang, Qiang & Qiu, Huan-Ning & Kuang, Yaoqiu
- 2505-2513 Food or fuel? What European farmers can contribute to Europe's transport energy requirements and the Doha Round
by Baka, Jennifer & Roland-Holst, David
- 2514-2524 A Swedish integrated pulp and paper mill--Energy optimisation and local heat cooperation
by Klugman, S. & Karlsson, M. & Moshfegh, B.
- 2525-2535 Use and limitations of learning curves for energy technology policy: A component-learning hypothesis
by Ferioli, F. & Schoots, K. & van der Zwaan, B.C.C.
- 2536-2545 The expansion of electricity generation from renewable energies in Germany: A review based on the Renewable Energy Sources Act Progress Report 2007 and the new German feed-in legislation
by Büsgen, Uwe & Dürrschmidt, Wolfhart
- 2546-2559 Decision on optimal building energy efficiency standard in China--The case for Tianjin
by Li, Jun & Colombier, Michel & Giraud, Pierre-Noël
- 2560-2573 Public demonstration projects and field trials: Accelerating commercialisation of sustainable technology in solar photovoltaics
by Brown, James & Hendry, Chris
- 2574-2581 Capacity choices in liberalised electricity markets
by Castro-Rodriguez, Fidel & Marín, Pedro L. & Siotis, Georges
- 2582-2593 Market influence on the low carbon energy refurbishment of existing multi-residential buildings
by Atkinson, Jonathan G.B. & Jackson, Tim & Mullings-Smith, Elizabeth
- 2594-2604 Are electricity risk premia affected by emission allowance prices? Evidence from the EEX, Nord Pool and Powernext
by Daskalakis, George & Markellos, Raphael N.
- 2605-2618 An integrated DEA-COLS-SFA algorithm for optimization and policy making of electricity distribution units
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Omrani, H. & Eivazy, H.
- 2619-2629 The diverging paths of German and United States policies for renewable energy: Sources of difference
by Laird, Frank N. & Stefes, Christoph
- 2630-2638 CO2 emissions change from the sales authorization of diesel passenger cars: Korean case study
by Jeong, Suk Jae & Kim, Kyung Sup & Park, Jin-Won
- 2639-2641 Batteries: Higher energy density than gasoline?
by Fischer, Michael & Werber, Mathew & Schwartz, Peter V.
- 2642-2652 Does ownership matter? The performance and efficiency of State Oil vs. Private Oil (1987-2006)
by Wolf, Christian
- 2653-2663 Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles
by Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Samaras, Constantine & Hauffe, Richard & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 2664-2678 Internalization of the external costs of global environmental damage in an integrated assessment model
by Kosugi, Takanobu & Tokimatsu, Koji & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Itsubo, Norihiro & Yagita, Hiroshi & Sakagami, Masaji
- 2679-2688 Capacity factor of wind power realized values vs. estimates
by Boccard, Nicolas
- 2689-2695 Greenhouse gas implications of using coal for transportation: Life cycle assessment of coal-to-liquids, plug-in hybrids, and hydrogen pathways
by Jaramillo, Paulina & Samaras, Constantine & Wakeley, Heather & Meisterling, Kyle
- 2696-2707 GHG legislation: Lessons from Taiwan
by Huang, Wei Ming & Lee, Grace W.M.
- 2708-2716 The macroeconomic effects of oil price fluctuations on a small open oil-producing country: The case of Trinidad and Tobago
by Lorde, Troy & Jackman, Mahalia & Thomas, Chrystol
- 2717-2721 Did the Stern Review underestimate US and global climate damages?
by Ackerman, Frank & Stanton, Elizabeth A. & Hope, Chris & Alberth, Stephane
- 2722-2733 Preconditions and tools for cross-sectoral regional industrial GHG and energy efficiency policy--A Finnish standpoint
by Aro, Teuvo
- 2734-2744 Determinants of energy demand in the French service sector: A decomposition analysis
by Mairet, Nicolas & Decellas, Fabrice
- 2745-2753 Energy consumption and GDP in Tunisia: Cointegration and causality analysis
by Belloumi, Mounir
- 2754-2762 Biogas energy from family-sized digesters in Uganda: Critical factors and policy implications
by Walekhwa, Peter N. & Mugisha, Johnny & Drake, Lars
- 2763-2773 Identifying future electricity-water tradeoffs in the United States
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Sovacool, Kelly E.
- 2774-2787 Greenhouse gas mitigation policies and the transportation sector: The role of feedback effects on policy effectiveness
by Stepp, Matthew D. & Winebrake, James J. & Hawker, J. Scott & Skerlos, Steven J.
- 2788-2797 The impact of microgeneration upon the Dutch balancing market
by Van der Veen, Reinier A.C. & De Vries, Laurens J.
- 2798-2806 Using contests to allocate pollution rights
by MacKenzie, Ian A. & Hanley, Nick & Kornienko, Tatiana
- 2807-2813 Influencing households' energy behaviour--how is this done and on what premises?
by Gyberg, Per & Palm, Jenny
- 2814-2830 Endogenous implementation of technology gap in energy optimization models--a systematic analysis within TIMES G5 model
by Rout, Ullash K. & Fahl, Ulrich & Remme, Uwe & Blesl, Markus & Voß, Alfred
- 2831-2835 Applying California's AB 32 targets to the regional level: A study of San Diego County greenhouse gases and reduction strategies
by Anders, Scott J. & De Haan, David O. & Silva-Send, Nilmini & Tanaka, Sean & Tyner, Lauren
- 2836-2837 Energy Poverty in Eastern Europe--Hidden Geographies of Deprivation, Stefan Buzar. Ashgate, UK (2007). 175pp., ISBN-13:978-0-7546-7130-5 (Includes bibliographic references and index)
by Boardman, Brenda
2009, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 2053-2053 Introduction: Theory and practice on building energy efficiency in China
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong
- 2054-2059 China building energy consumption: Situation, challenges and corresponding measures
by Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Zhong, Y. & Ren, H.
- 2060-2065 Energy-efficiency supervision systems for energy management in large public buildings: Necessary choice for China
by Yan-ping, Feng & Yong, Wu & Chang-bin, Liu
- 2066-2072 Energy efficiency supervision strategy selection of Chinese large-scale public buildings
by Jin, Zhenxing & Wu, Yong & Li, Baizhan & Gao, Yafeng
- 2073-2078 Government regulation and associated innovations in building energy-efficiency supervisory systems for large-scale public buildings in a market economy
by Dai, Xuezhi & Wu, Yong & Di, Yanqiang & Li, Qiaoyan
- 2079-2086 Implementing effect of energy efficiency supervision system for government office buildings and large-scale public buildings in China
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong & Zhu, Neng
- 2087-2091 Government management and implementation of national real-time energy monitoring system for China large-scale public building
by Wei, Na & Yong, Wu & Yan, Song & Zhongcheng, Dong
- 2092-2097 The analysis of energy consumption of a commercial building in Tianjin, China
by Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng & Wu, Yong
- 2098-2101 Target-oriented obstacle analysis by PESTEL modeling of energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Shilei, Lv & Yong, Wu
- 2102-2105 Pattern analysis and suggestion of energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Shilei, Lv & Yong, Wu & Jinying, Sun
- 2106-2112 Technology line and case analysis of heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in Northern heating areas of China
by Zhao, Jing & Zhu, Neng & Wu, Yong
- 2113-2118 Fiscal and tax policy support for energy efficiency retrofit for existing residential buildings in China's northern heating region
by Dongyan, Li
- 2119-2123 Incentive mechanism design for the residential building energy efficiency improvement of heating zones in North China
by Zhong, Y. & Cai, W.G. & Wu, Y. & Ren, H.
- 2124-2130 Check and evaluation system on heat metering and energy efficiency retrofit of existing residential buildings in northern heating areas of china based on multi-index comprehensive evaluation method
by Zhao, Jing & Wu, Yong & Zhu, Neng
- 2131-2135 Legality of the threat or use of nuclear weapons
by Chang, Yen-Chiang
- 2136-2138 Is peakoilism coming?
by Zhao, Lin & Feng, Lianyong & Hall, Charles A.S.
- 2139-2142 Some issues related to the energy sources in the Czech Republic
by Kavina, Pavel & Jirásek, Jakub & Sivek, Martin
- 2143-2146 EU renewable energy support policy: Faith or facts?
by Jacobsson, Staffan & Bergek, Anna & Finon, Dominique & Lauber, Volkmar & Mitchell, Catherine & Toke, David & Verbruggen, Aviel
- 2147-2160 Trend in efficiency and capacity of fossil power generation in the EU
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 2161-2165 Global learning on carbon capture and storage: A call for strong international cooperation on CCS demonstration
by de Coninck, Heleen & Stephens, Jennie C. & Metz, Bert
- 2166-2181 Indicators for energy security
by Kruyt, Bert & van Vuuren, D.P. & de Vries, H.J.M. & Groenenberg, H.
- 2182-2189 Growth and oil price: A study of causal relationships in small Pacific Island countries
by Jayaraman, T.K. & Choong, Chee-Keong
- 2190-2204 Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling
by Loisel, Rodica
- 2205-2213 Use of ecological footprinting to explore alternative domestic energy and electricity policy scenarios in an Irish city-region
by Browne, David & O'Regan, Bernadette & Moles, Richard
- 2214-2220 Disaggregate energy consumption and industrial production in South Africa
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 2221-2230 Impact of innovation programs on development of energy system: Case of Iranian electricity-supply system
by Shafiei, Ehsan & Saboohi, Yadollah & Ghofrani, Mohammad B.
- 2231-2240 Exergy-based assessment for waste gas emissions from Chinese transportation
by Ji, Xi & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Jiang, M.M.
- 2241-2248 Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2249-2261 Measuring efficiency and productivity change (PTF) in the Peruvian electricity distribution companies after reforms
by Pérez-Reyes, Raúl & Tovar, Beatriz
- 2262-2272 Giant oil field decline rates and their influence on world oil production
by Höök, Mikael & Hirsch, Robert & Aleklett, Kjell
- 2273-2282 Expert opinions on carbon dioxide capture and storage--A framing of uncertainties and possibilities
by Hansson, Anders & Bryngelsson, Mårten
- 2283-2291 Sectoral analysis for international technology development and transfer: Cases of coal-fired power generation, cement and aluminium in China
by Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Liu, Wenling & Mao, Ziwei & Yu, Huichao & Chen, Jining
- 2292-2299 Investment preferences for wood-based energy initiatives in the US
by Aguilar, Francisco X.
- 2300-2309 Bio-energy in China: Content analysis of news articles on Chinese professional internet platforms
by Qu, Mei & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 2310-2317 Energy sales targets: An alternative to White Certificate schemes
by Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain
- 2318-2326 Are fluctuations in energy consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Sharma, Susan & Smyth, Russell
- 2327-2337 Air compressor efficiency in a Vietnamese enterprise
by Yang, Ming
- 2338-2345 History of electricity network control and distributed generation in the UK and Western Denmark
by Lehtonen, Markku & Nye, Sheridan
- 2346-2355 Modeling and forecasting crude oil markets using ARCH-type models
by Cheong, Chin Wen
- 2356-2367 Energy policy and cooperation in Southeast Asia: The history, challenges, and implications of the trans-ASEAN gas pipeline (TAGP) network
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2368-2374 Evaluation of retrofitting gas-fired cooling and heating systems into BCHP using design optimization
by Cao, Jiacong
- 2375-2384 Factors affecting CO2 emission from the power sector of selected countries in Asia and the Pacific
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial & Liyanage, Migara H.
- 2385-2394 Consumption of electricity in Punjab: Structure and growth
by Bhargava, Nisha & Singh, Baldev & Gupta, Shakuntla
- 2395-2410 National electricity planning in settings with low pre-existing grid coverage: Development of a spatial model and case study of Kenya
by Parshall, Lily & Pillai, Dana & Mohan, Shashank & Sanoh, Aly & Modi, Vijay
- 2411-2420 Fossil-fuel dependence and vulnerability of electricity generation: Case of selected European countries
by Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 2421-2432 Barriers and incentives of CCS deployment in China: Results from semi-structured interviews
by Dapeng, Liang & Weiwei, Wu
- 2433-2439 Operational performance of the Bangladesh rural electrification program and its determinants with a focus on political interference
by Taniguchi, Mariko & Kaneko, Shinji
- 2440-2449 New power generation technology options under the greenhouse gases mitigation scenario in China
by Liu, Qiang & Shi, Minjun & Jiang, Kejun
- 2450-2456 No substitute for oil? How Brazil developed its ethanol industry
by Hira, Anil & de Oliveira, Luiz Guilherme
- 2457-2458 Delivering a Low-Carbon Electricity System, Michael Grubb, Tooraj Jamasb, Michael G. Pollitt. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2008). xx+514pp., ISBN: 978-0-08-521-88884-4
by Skea, Jim
- 2459-2461 The four 'R's of energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2462-2464 Exxon is right: Let us re-examine our choice for a cap-and-trade system over a carbon tax
by Wittneben, Bettina B.F.
2009, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 1587-1600 Sustainable energy planning by using multi-criteria analysis application in the island of Crete
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Drandaki, Maria & Frantzeskaki, Niki & Iosifidis, Eleftherios & Kiosses, Ioannis
- 1601-1613 Economic potential of renewable energy in Vietnam's power sector
by Nguyen, Nhan T. & Ha-Duong, Minh
- 1614-1627 Energy demand in the Norwegian building stock: Scenarios on potential reduction
by Sartori, Igor & Wachenfeldt, Bjrn Jensen & Hestnes, Anne Grete
- 1628-1636 Economic impact of solar thermal electricity deployment in Spain
by Calds, N. & Varela, M. & Santamara, M. & Sez, R.
- 1637-1647 Global trading versus linking: Architectures for international emissions trading
by Flachsland, Christian & Marschinski, Robert & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 1648-1659 Distributed generation: An empirical analysis of primary motivators
by Carley, Sanya
- 1660-1677 Pathways for the North European electricity supply
by Odenberger, M. & Unger, T. & Johnsson, F.
- 1678-1686 Long-term trends of electric efficiencies in electricity generation in developing countries
by Maruyama, Naoko & Eckelman, Matthew J.
- 1687-1693 Cointegration between oil spot and future prices of the same and different grades in the presence of structural change
by Maslyuk, Svetlana & Smyth, Russell