Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46
2009, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 361-370 Profiting from negawatts: Reducing absolute consumption and emissions through a performance-based energy economy
by Steinberger, Julia K. & van Niel, Johan & Bourg, Dominique
- 371-374 Oil exploitation and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Esmaeili, Abdoulkarim & Abdollahzadeh, Negar
- 375-376 Fereidoon P. Sioshansi, Editor, Competitive Electricity Markets: Design, Implementation and Performance, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2008) xxxiv+582pp. ISBN: 978-0-08-047172-3
by Littlechild, Stephen C.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 12
- 4299-4300 Managing energy in the built environment: Rethinking the system
by Beddington, John
- 4302-4309 Making a material difference in energy
by Driver, David
- 4310-4316 Clean fossil-fuelled power generation
by Oliver, Tony
- 4317-4322 Carbon capture and storage
by Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah
- 4323-4330 Generation-IV nuclear power: A review of the state of the science
by Abram, Tim & Ion, Sue
- 4331-4334 Fusion
by Llewellyn Smith, Chris & Ward, David
- 4336-4341 Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives
by Mecrow, B.C. & Jack, A.G.
- 4342-4345 Superconductors in the transmission of electricity and networks
by Jones, Harry
- 4346-4351 Adaptive intelligent power systems: Active distribution networks
by McDonald, Jim
- 4352-4355 Energy-storage technologies and electricity generation
by Hall, Peter J. & Bain, Euan J.
- 4356-4362 Hydrogen and fuel cells: Towards a sustainable energy future
by Edwards, P.P. & Kuznetsov, V.L. & David, W.I.F. & Brandon, N.P.
- 4363-4367 Energy storage: The route to liberation from the fossil fuel economy?
by Hall, Peter J.
- 4368-4373 New technology and possible advances in energy storage
by Baker, John
- 4376-4382 Enabling science and technology for marine renewable energy
by Mueller, Markus & Wallace, Robin
- 4383-4389 Bioenergy for heat and electricity in the UK: A research atlas and roadmap
by Taylor, Gail
- 4390-4396 Photovoltaic technologies
by Bagnall, Darren M. & Boreland, Matt
- 4397-4400 Wind power as a clean-energy contributor
by Tavner, Peter
- 4401-4405 What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4406-4409 Biofuels and the biorefinery concept
by Taylor, Gail
- 4412-4418 How to change attitudes and behaviours in the context of energy
by Owens, Susan & Driffill, Louise
- 4419-4426 Demand side management: Benefits and challenges
by Strbac, Goran
- 4427-4433 Technologies to achieve demand reduction and microgeneration in buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4434-4443 Enabling technologies for industrial energy demand management
by Dyer, Caroline H. & Hammond, Geoffrey P. & Jones, Craig I. & McKenna, Russell C.
- 4444-4448 Enabling technologies for demand management: Transport
by Smith, Roderick A.
- 4449-4453 Promoting household energy conservation
by Steg, Linda
- 4454-4459 Re-materialising energy use through transparent monitoring systems
by Burgess, Jacquelin & Nye, Michael
- 4462-4470 State of the stock--What do we know about existing buildings and their future prospects?
by Ravetz, Joe
- 4471-4474 Energy, equity and the future of the fuel poor
by Roberts, Simon
- 4475-4481 Regulatory standards and barriers to improved performance for housing
by Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4482-4486 Altering existing buildings in the UK
by Roberts, Simon
- 4487-4501 Does demolition or refurbishment of old and inefficient homes help to increase our environmental, social and economic viability?
by Power, Anne
- 4504-4508 Centralised and distributed electricity systems
by Bouffard, François & Kirschen, Daniel S.
- 4509-4513 The implications of an increasingly decentralised energy system
by Wolfe, Philip
- 4514-4517 Decentralised systems and fuel poverty: Are there any links or risks?
by Walker, Gordon
- 4518-4521 What changes, if any, would increased levels of low-carbon decentralised energy have on the built environment?
by Keirstead, James
- 4522-4526 Combined heat and power in industry and buildings
by Hinnells, Mark
- 4527-4531 Regulatory frameworks for decentralised energy
by Woodman, Bridget & Baker, Philip
- 4534-4538 New build: Materials, techniques, skills and innovation
by Glass, Jacqueline & Dainty, Andrew R.J. & Gibb, Alistair G.F.
- 4539-4543 Future proof construction--Future building and systems design for energy and fuel flexibility
by Pitts, Adrian
- 4544-4547 What is the relationship between built form and energy use in dwellings?
by Wright, Andrew
- 4548-4551 Strategies for the modification of the urban climate and the consequent impact on building energy use
by Davies, Mike & Steadman, Philip & Oreszczyn, Tadj
- 4552-4557 Effects of climate change on the built environment
by Roberts, Simon
- 4558-4562 Designing urban spaces and buildings to improve sustainability and quality of life in a warmer world
by Smith, Claire & Levermore, Geoff
- 4563-4567 Infrastructure challenges for the built environment
by Roberts, Simon
- 4570-4574 Mapping out the regulatory environment and its interaction with land and property markets
by Adams, David
- 4575-4579 A low-carbon future: Spatial planning's role in enhancing technological innovation in the built environment
by Crawford, Jenny & French, Will
- 4580-4583 The impact of EU policies on energy use in and the evolution of the UK built environment
by Ekins, Paul & Lees, Eoin
- 4584-4589 Security of supply and regulation of energy networks
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael
- 4592-4599 How to support growth with less energy
by Barrett, Mark & Lowe, Robert & Oreszczyn, Tadj & Steadman, Philip
- 4600-4604 Energy and economic growth: Grounding our understanding in physical reality
by Ockwell, David G.
- 4605-4609 The role of built environment energy efficiency in a sustainable UK energy economy
by Clarke, Joseph A. & Johnstone, Cameron M. & Kelly, Nicolas J. & Strachan, Paul A. & Tuohy, Paul
- 4610-4614 The case for a new energy research, development and promotion policy for the UK
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Nuttall, William J. & Pollitt, Michael
- 4615-4617 What are the risk-related barriers to, and opportunities for, innovation from a business perspective in the UK, in the context of energy management in the built environment?
by Fisk, David
- 4618-4620 Understanding business decision making on the environment
by Gouldson, Andy
- 4622-4629 What are the energy and power consumption patterns of different types of built environment?
by Ward, Ian C.
- 4630-4632 Demographics, energy and our homes
by Roberts, Simon
- 4633-4638 Risk, resilience, and environmentally sustainable cities
by Coaffee, Jon
- 4639-4645 The energy and monetary implications of the '24/7' 'always on' society
by Loveday, Dennis L. & Bhamra, T. & Tang, T. & Haines, V.J.A. & Holmes, M.J. & Green, R.J.
- 4646-4651 What are the factors that could influence the future of work with regard to energy systems and the built environment?
by Pratt, Andy C.
- 4652-4656 Density and the built environment
by Gordon, Ian
- 4657-4667 Science review of internal combustion engines
by Taylor, Alex M.K.P.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 11
- 4009-4011 Transitions to sustainable energy systems--Introduction to the energy policy special issue
by Haas, Reinhard & Watson, Jim & Eichhammer, Wolfgang
- 4012-4021 Towards sustainability of energy systems: A primer on how to apply the concept of energy services to identify necessary trends and policies
by Haas, Reinhard & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Ajanovic, Amela & Faber, Thomas & Kranzl, Lukas & Müller, Andreas & Resch, Gustav
- 4022-4035 The household energy transition in India and China
by Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen
- 4036-4047 Renewable and nuclear power: A common future?
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 4048-4056 Potentials and prospects for renewable energies at global scale
by Resch, Gustav & Held, Anne & Faber, Thomas & Panzer, Christian & Toro, Felipe & Haas, Reinhard
- 4057-4068 Scenarios for the evolution of the Spanish electricity sector: Is it on the right path towards sustainability?
by Linares, P. & Santos, F.J. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J.
- 4069-4078 Externalities of the transport sector and the role of hydrogen in a sustainable transport vision
by Doll, Claus & Wietschel, Martin
- 4079-4092 European renewable energy policy at crossroads--Focus on electricity support mechanisms
by Fouquet, Doerte & Johansson, Thomas B.
- 4093-4103 Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands
by Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian
- 4104-4115 Key policy considerations for facilitating low carbon technology transfer to developing countries
by Ockwell, David G. & Watson, Jim & MacKerron, Gordon & Pal, Prosanto & Yamin, Farhana
- 4116-4125 Accelerating the transition to sustainable energy systems
by Jefferson, Michael
- 4126-4135 Energy sustainable communities: Environmental psychological investigations
by Schweizer-Ries, Petra
- 4136-4141 Public acceptance of renewable energies: Results from case studies in Germany
by Zoellner, Jan & Schweizer-Ries, Petra & Wemheuer, Christin
- 4142-4148 Hybrid solution and pump-storage optimization in water supply system efficiency: A case study
by Vieira, F. & Ramos, H.M.
- 4149-4153 China's oil reserve forecast and analysis based on peak oil models
by Feng, Lianyong & Li, Junchen & Pang, Xiongqi
- 4154-4158 Climate policy and the social cost of power generation: Impacts of the Swedish national emissions target
by Söderholm, Patrik & Pettersson, Fredrik
- 4159-4167 How to make a European integrated market in small and isolated electricity systems? The case of the Canary Islands
by Perez, Yannick & Ramos Real, Francisco Javier
- 4168-4177 Utility payments in Ukraine: Affordability, subsidies and arrears
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Rodionova, Yulia & Falcetti, Elisabetta
- 4178-4185 Excess heat from kraft pulp mills: Trade-offs between internal and external use in the case of Sweden--Part 1: Methodology
by Svensson, Inger-Lise & Jönsson, Johanna & Berntsson, Thore & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 4186-4197 Excess heat from kraft pulp mills: Trade-offs between internal and external use in the case of Sweden--Part 2: Results for future energy market scenarios
by Jönsson, Johanna & Svensson, Inger-Lise & Berntsson, Thore & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 4198-4204 Germany's solar cell promotion: Dark clouds on the horizon
by Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 4205-4216 Modelling the costs of non-conventional oil: A case study of Canadian bitumen
by Méjean, Aurélie & Hope, Chris
- 4217-4226 Public perceptions of opportunities for community-based renewable energy projects
by Rogers, J.C. & Simmons, E.A. & Convery, I. & Weatherall, A.
- 4227-4234 Price formation and market power in the German wholesale electricity market in 2006
by Weigt, Hannes & Hirschhausen, Christian von
- 4235-4246 Some economics of seasonal gas storage
by Chaton, Corinne & Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand
- 4247-4254 Data envelopment analysis with uncertain data: An application for Iranian electricity distribution companies
by Sadjadi, S.J. & Omrani, H.
- 4255-4261 The world per capita electricity consumption distribution: Signs of convergence?
by Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José
- 4262-4271 A decline rate study of Norwegian oil production
by Höök, Mikael & Aleklett, Kjell
- 4272-4286 The fundamentals of the future international emissions trading system
by Stankeviciute, Loreta & Kitous, Alban & Criqui, Patrick
- 4287-4297 Understanding energy consumption pattern of households in different urban development forms: A comparative study in Bandung City, Indonesia
by Permana, A.S. & Perera, R. & Kumar, S.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 10
- 3633-3639 How carbon credits could drive the emergence of renewable energies
by Mathews, John A.
- 3640-3645 What if...? Utility vision 2020
by Frei, Christoph W.
- 3646-3661 Pros and cons of exposing renewables to electricity market risks--A comparison of the market integration approaches in Germany, Spain, and the UK
by Klessmann, Corinna & Nabe, Christian & Burges, Karsten
- 3662-3673 Trigeneration: A new way for landfill gas utilization and its feasibility in Hong Kong
by Hao, Xiaoli & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 3674-3685 Bioenergy in Greece: Policies, diffusion framework and stakeholder interactions
by Panoutsou, Calliope
- 3686-3691 Governmental policy and prospect in electricity production from renewables in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Markevicius, Antanas & Erlickyte, Regina & Marciukaitis, Mantas
- 3692-3702 An economic welfare analysis of demand response in the PJM electricity market
by Walawalkar, Rahul & Blumsack, Seth & Apt, Jay & Fernands, Stephen
- 3703-3713 An improved mechanism for capacity payment based on system dynamics modeling for investment planning in competitive electricity environment
by Assili, Mohsen & Javidi D.B., M. Hossein & Ghazi, Reza
- 3714-3722 From long-term targets to cumulative emission pathways: Reframing UK climate policy
by Anderson, Kevin & Bows, Alice & Mander, Sarah
- 3723-3733 Designing an electricity tax system in presence of international regulations and multiple public goals: An empirical assessment
by Bjertnæs, Geir H. & Fæhn, Taran & Aasness, Jørgen
- 3734-3744 Assessing the energy vulnerability: Case of industrialised countries
by Gnansounou, Edgard
- 3745-3753 The principal-agent problem and transport energy use: Case study of company lease cars in the Netherlands
by Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst
- 3754-3763 The Tyndall decarbonisation scenarios--Part I: Development of a backcasting methodology with stakeholder participation
by Mander, Sarah. L. & Bows, Alice & Anderson, Kevin. L. & Shackley, Simon & Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul
- 3764-3773 The Tyndall decarbonisation scenarios--Part II: Scenarios for a 60% CO2 reduction in the UK
by Anderson, Kevin L. & Mander, Sarah L. & Bows, Alice & Shackley, Simon & Agnolucci, Paolo & Ekins, Paul
- 3774-3786 Differences in pollution levels among civil law countries: A possible interpretation
by Di Vita, Giuseppe
- 3787-3796 Market power mitigation by regulating contract portfolio risk
by Willems, Bert & De Corte, Emmanuel
- 3797-3806 The end of cheap oil: Current status and prospects
by Tsoskounoglou, Miltos & Ayerides, George & Tritopoulou, Efi
- 3807-3813 Performance of commercially available solar and heat pump water heaters
by Lloyd, C.R. & Kerr, A.S.D.
- 3814-3822 Stagnating energy efficiency in the Swedish building sector--Economic and organisational explanations
by Nässén, Jonas & Sprei, Frances & Holmberg, John
- 3823-3832 A fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making model for trigeneration system
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Shi, Guo-Hua & Zhang, Xu-Tao
- 3833-3837 Prediction of monthly mean daily diffuse solar radiation using artificial neural networks and comparison with other empirical models
by Jiang, Yingni
- 3838-3842 The causality between energy consumption and economic growth in Turkey
by Erdal, Gülistan & Erdal, Hilmi & Esengün, Kemal
- 3843-3853 Heat supply systems using natural gas in the residential sector: The case of the agglomeration of Seoul
by Park, Hi-Chun & Kim, Hoseok
- 3854-3861 Assessing the impact of oil prices on firms of different sizes: Its tough being in the middle
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 3862-3871 The importance of incorporating reliability of supply criteria in a regulatory system of electricity distribution: An empirical analysis for Austria
by Reichl, Johannes & Kollmann, Andrea & Tichler, Robert & Schneider, Friedrich
- 3872-3881 Strategies and policies for improving energy efficiency programs: Closing the loop between evaluation and implementation
by Vine, Edward
- 3882-3892 Energy and eMergy evaluation of bioethanol production from wheat in Henan Province, China
by Dong, Xiaobin & Ulgiati, Sergio & Yan, Maochao & Zhang, Xinshi & Gao, Wangsheng
- 3893-3904 Regulation of microgeneration and microgrids
by Costa, Paulo Moisés & Matos, Manuel A. & Peças Lopes, J.A.
- 3905-3924 Asian energy and environmental policy: Promoting growth while preserving the environment
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 3925-3939 The role of biomass in California's hydrogen economy
by Parker, Nathan C. & Ogden, Joan M. & Fan, Yueyue
- 3940-3947 Wind power in the Danish liberalised power market--Policy measures, price impact and investor incentives
by Munksgaard, Jesper & Morthorst, Poul Erik
- 3948-3960 Demise of the standard model for power sector reform and the emergence of hybrid power markets
by Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal & Eberhard, Anton
- 3961-3973 Nuclear hydrogen: An assessment of product flexibility and market viability
by Botterud, Audun & Yildiz, Bilge & Conzelmann, Guenter & Petri, Mark C.
- 3974-3981 Assessing the effects of CO2 price caps on electricity investments--A real options analysis
by Szolgayova, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael
- 3982-3992 Building energy efficiency labeling programme in Singapore
by Lee, Siew Eang & Rajagopalan, Priyadarsini
- 3993-4004 Location optimization of solar plants by an integrated hierarchical DEA PCA approach
by Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Maghsoudi, A.
- 4005-4007 The costs and impacts of intermittency: An ongoing debate: "East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet."
by Gross, Robert & Heptonstall, Philip
2008, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 3243-3248 Three options to calculate the percentage renewable energy: An example for a EU policy debate
by Segers, Reinoud
- 3249-3251 Windfalls and other profits
by Verbruggen, Aviel
- 3252-3265 The potential of water power in the fight against global warming in the US
by Kosnik, Lea
- 3266-3277 The impact of retail rate structures on the economics of commercial photovoltaic systems in California
by Mills, Andrew & Wiser, Ryan & Barbose, Galen & Golove, William
- 3278-3285 Energy efficiency in New Zealand's residential sector: A systemic analysis
by Elias, Arun Abraham
- 3286-3299 The future of natural gas consumption in Beijing, Guangdong and Shanghai: An assessment utilizing MARKAL
by Jiang, BinBin & Wenying, Chen & Yuefeng, Yu & Lemin, Zeng & Victor, David
- 3300-3311 Managing carbon regulatory risk in utility resource planning: Current practices in the Western United States
by Barbose, Galen & Wiser, Ryan & Phadke, Amol & Goldman, Charles
- 3312-3316 Renewable energy and the environment in South Africa: A way forward
by Sebitosi, A.B. & Pillay, P.
- 3317-3322 Civilisation and energy payback
by Gagnon, Luc
- 3323-3332 The diversity of design of TSOs
by Rious, Vincent & Glachant, Jean-Michel & Perez, Yannick & Dessante, Philippe
- 3333-3344 Reassessing the "energy ladder": Household energy use in Maun, Botswana
by Hiemstra-van der Horst, Greg & Hovorka, Alice J.
- 3345-3359 Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain
by Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio
- 3360-3365 Role of energy policy in renewable energy accomplishment: The case of second-generation bioethanol
by Tan, Kok Tat & Lee, Keat Teong & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 3366-3373 LNG development across Europe: Infrastructural and regulatory analysis
by Dorigoni, Susanna & Portatadino, Sergio
- 3374-3382 Reevaluation of Turkey's hydropower potential and electric energy demand
by Yüksek, Ömer
- 3383-3397 Implementing energy efficiency: Challenges and opportunities for rural electric co-operatives and small municipal utilities
by Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Plummer, Joseph & Fischlein, Miriam & Smith, Timothy M.
- 3398-3412 Productivity and efficiency of US gas transmission companies: A European regulatory perspective
by Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael & Triebs, Thomas
- 3413-3421 Green certificate markets, the risk of over-investment, and the role of long-term contracts
by Kildegaard, Arne
- 3422-3426 Olympic Games promote the reduction in emissions of greenhouse gases in Beijing
by Wu, Jisong & Zhang, Yongjie
- 3427-3435 Developing pathways to low carbon land-based passenger transport in Great Britain by 2050
by Bristow, Abigail L. & Tight, Miles & Pridmore, Alison & May, Anthony D.
- 3436-3447 Rethinking downstream regulation: California's opportunity to engage households in reducing greenhouse gases
by Niemeier, D. & Gould, Gregory & Karner, Alex & Hixson, Mark & Bachmann, Brooke & Okma, Carrie & Lang, Ziv & Heres Del Valle, David
- 3448-3459 Electricity distribution industry restructuring in South Africa: A case study
by Gaunt, C.T.
- 3460-3466 The demand for residential electricity in South Africa
by Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 3467-3476 Potential benefits from improved energy efficiency of key electrical products: The case of India
by McNeil, Michael A. & Iyer, Maithili & Meyers, Stephen & Letschert, Virginie E. & McMahon, James E.
- 3477-3484 Impact assessment of the increase in fossil fuel prices on the global energy system, with and without CO2 concentration stabilization
by Rout, Ullash K. & Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Oda, Junichiro & Homma, Takashi & Tomoda, Toshimasa
- 3485-3491 The role of bio-fuels in satisfying US transportation fuel demands
by Akinci, Berk & Kassebaum, Paul G. & Fitch, Jonathan V. & Thompson, Robert W.
- 3492-3504 Emission scenarios in the face of fossil-fuel peaking
by Brecha, Robert J.
- 3505-3509 Pathways to climate stabilisation
by Sørensen, Bent
- 3510-3513 Energy security and climate change protection: Complementarity or tradeoff?
by Brown, Stephen P.A. & Huntington, Hillard G.
- 3514-3520 Phasing in wind-power in Norway: Network congestion and crowding-out of hydropower
by Førsund, Finn R. & Singh, Balbir & Jensen, Trond & Larsen, Cato
- 3521-3530 Towards a bright future? Household use of electric light: A microlevel study
by Bladh, Mats & Krantz, Helena
- 3531-3543 Land-use requirements and the per-capita solar footprint for photovoltaic generation in the United States
by Denholm, Paul & Margolis, Robert M.
- 3544-3553 Relationships between oil price shocks and stock market: An empirical analysis from China
by Cong, Rong-Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Jiao, Jian-Lin & Fan, Ying
- 3554-3561 Tackling CO2 reduction in India through use of CO2 capture and storage (CCS): Prospects and challenges
by Shackley, Simon & Verma, Preeti
- 3562-3571 Initiating a sustained diffusion of wind power: The role of public-private partnerships in Spain
by Dinica, Valentina
- 3572-3577 The contribution of Chinese exports to climate change
by Weber, Christopher L. & Peters, Glen P. & Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus
- 3578-3587 Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G
by Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett
- 3588-3597 What goes down must come up? Trends of industrial electricity use in the North-West of Russia
by Korppoo, Anna & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Vehmas, Jarmo & Kinnunen, Miia
- 3598-3611 Cost of energy and environmental policy in Portuguese CO2 abatement--scenario analysis to 2020
by Simões, Sofia & Cleto, João & Fortes, Patricia & Seixas, Júlia & Huppes, Gjalt
- 3612-3619 Pollution tax heuristics: An empirical study of willingness to pay higher gasoline taxes
by Hsu, Shi-Ling & Walters, Joshua & Purgas, Anthony
- 3620-3625 The impact of energy efficiency programs on the growth of electricity sales
by Berry, David
- 3626-3632 The role of the power/efficiency misconception in the rebound effect's size debate: Does efficiency actually lead to a power enhancement?
by Ruzzenenti, F. & Basosi, R.
2008, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 2771-2772 Introduction
by Howells, Mark & Shrattenholzer, Leo & Aldy, Joseph E.
- 2773-2784 Sustainable development benefits of clean development mechanism projects: A new methodology for sustainability assessment based on text analysis of the project design documents submitted for validation
by Olsen, Karen Holm & Fenhann, Jørgen
- 2785-2790 Energy sector reform, energy transitions and the poor in Africa
by Prasad, Gisela
- 2791-2802 Important roles of Fischer-Tropsch synfuels in the global energy future
by Takeshita, Takayuki & Yamaji, Kenji
- 2803-2813 A complex systems approach to planning, optimization and decision making for energy networks
by Beck, Jessica & Kempener, Ruud & Cohen, Brett & Petrie, Jim
- 2814-2820 Determinants of electricity demand for newly electrified low-income African households
by Louw, Kate & Conradie, Beatrice & Howells, Mark & Dekenah, Marcus
- 2821-2828 Towards a framework of clean energy technology receptivity
by Thorne, Steve
- 2829-2835 Monitoring and evaluation of energy for development: The good, the bad and the questionable in M&E practice
by Annecke, Wendy
- 2836-2839 Challenges of Iran's energy conversion agreements in future competitive market
by Sobhiyah, M.H. & Kashtiban, Y.Kh.
- 2840-2842 This time it's different: An inevitable decline in world petroleum production will keep oil product prices high, causing military conflicts and shifting wealth and power from democracies to authoritarian regimes
by Leder, Frederic & Shapiro, Judith N.
- 2843-2854 Solar energy scenarios in Brazil, Part one: Resource assessment
by Martins, F.R. & Pereira, E.B. & Silva, S.A.B. & Abreu, S.L. & Colle, Sergio
- 2855-2867 Solar energy scenarios in Brazil. Part two: Photovoltaics applications
by Martins, F.R. & Rüther, R. & Pereira, E.B. & Abreu, S.L.
- 2868-2876 From a bundled energy-capacity pricing model to an energy-capacity-ancillary services pricing model
by Raineri, Ricardo & Arce, Raúl & Rios, Sebastián & Salamanca, Carlos
- 2877-2892 Assessment of energy efficiency performance measures in industry and their application for policy
by Tanaka, Kanako
- 2893-2900 Sustainability assessment of a hybrid energy system
by Afgan, Nain H. & Carvalho, Maria G.
- 2901-2906 Linear programming models for measuring economy-wide energy efficiency performance
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W.
- 2907-2919 Ten years of renewable electricity policies in Spain: An analysis of successive feed-in tariff reforms
by del Rio González, Pablo
- 2920-2928 Understanding the CDM's contribution to technology transfer
by Schneider, Malte & Holzer, Andreas & Hoffmann, Volker H.
- 2929-2939 Sector review of UK higher education energy consumption
by Ward, Ian & Ogbonna, Anthony & Altan, Hasim
- 2940-2953 Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 2954-2962 Lobbying friends and foes in climate policy: The case of business and environmental interest groups in the European Union
by Gullberg, Anne Therese
- 2963-2972 On policy instruments for support of micro combined heat and power
by Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A.
- 2973-2984 Compromises in energy policy--Using fuzzy optimization in an energy systems model
by Martinsen, Dag & Krey, Volker
- 2985-2990 Energy analysis and exergy utilization in the transportation sector of Jordan
by Jaber, J.O. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sawalha, S.A.
- 2991-2998 The EU Renewables Directive--What is the fuss about trading?
by Toke, David
- 2999-3008 The governance challenge for implementing effective market-based climate policies: A case study of The New South Wales Greenhouse Gas Reduction Scheme
by Passey, Robert & MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh
- 3009-3018 Building and interconnecting hydrogen networks: Insights from the electricity and gas experience in Europe
by Bento, Nuno