Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:enepol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47
2010, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 3384-3393 Estimates of GHG emission reduction potential by country, sector, and cost
by Akimoto, Keigo & Sano, Fuminori & Homma, Takashi & Oda, Junichiro & Nagashima, Miyuki & Kii, Masanobu
- 3394-3402 A cluster analysis study based on profitability and financial indicators in the Italian gas retail market
by Capece, Guendalina & Cricelli, Livio & Di Pillo, Francesca & Levialdi, Nathan
- 3403-3413 Reducing the market impact of large shares of intermittent energy in Denmark
by Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Zvingilaite, Erika
- 3414-3425 Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels
by Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T.
- 3426-3430 Blend-wall economics: Relaxing US ethanol regulations can lead to increased use of fossil fuels
by Zhang, Zibin & Qiu, Cheng & Wetzstein, Michael
- 3431-3442 Germany's dash for coal: Exploring drivers and factors
by Pahle, Michael
- 3443-3452 Business models of heat entrepreneurship in Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Suhonen, Niko
- 3453-3467 Impacts on investments, and transmission/distribution loss through power sector reforms
by Nagayama, Hiroaki
- 3468-3481 Energy and exergy prices of various energy sources along with their CO2 equivalents
by Caliskan, Hakan & Hepbasli, Arif
- 3482-3488 Public acceptance of biofuels
by Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 3489-3497 Strategic environmental assessment for energy production
by Jay, Stephen
- 3498-3507 Oil industry consolidation and refined product prices: Evidence from US wholesale gasoline terminals
by Kendix, Michael & Walls, W.D.
- 3508-3517 Energy consumption and economic growth in New Zealand: Results of trivariate and multivariate models
by Bartleet, Matthew & Gounder, Rukmani
- 3518-3526 Comparing emergy accounting with well-known sustainability metrics: The case of Southern Cone Common Market, Mercosur
by Giannetti, B.F. & Almeida, C.M.V.B. & Bonilla, S.H.
- 3527-3536 Effects of a carbon price in the U.S. on economic sectors, resource use, and emissions: An input-output approach
by Choi, Jun-Ki & Bakshi, Bhavik R. & Haab, Timothy
- 3537-3546 Scenario analysis of China's emissions pathways in the 21st century for low carbon transition
by Wang, Tao & Watson, Jim
- 3547-3556 A further inquiry into FTR properties
by Benjamin, Richard
- 3557-3566 Unintended anchors: Building rating systems and energy performance goals for U.S. buildings
by Klotz, Leidy & Mack, Daniel & Klapthor, Brent & Tunstall, Casey & Harrison, Jennilee
- 3567-3578 Modelling farmer uptake of perennial energy crops in the UK
by Sherrington, Chris & Moran, Dominic
- 3579-3585 The impact of climate change on the electricity market: A review
by Mideksa, Torben K. & Kallbekken, Steffen
- 3586-3597 Diffusion of new automotive technologies for improving energy efficiency in Brazil's light vehicle fleet
by Bastin, Cristina & Szklo, Alexandre & Rosa, Luiz Pinguelli
- 3598-3607 Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea
by Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee
- 3608-3621 Valuing diversity in energy supply
by Skea, Jim
- 3622-3631 Life cycle assessment of the transmission network in Great Britain
by Harrison, Gareth P. & Maclean, Edward (Ned). J. & Karamanlis, Serafeim & Ochoa, Luis F.
- 3632-3643 Upstream vs. downstream CO2 trading: A comparison for the electricity context
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Bushnell, James & Wolak, Frank A.
- 3644-3651 Explaining adoption of end of pipe solutions and clean technologies--Determinants of firms' investments for reducing emissions to air in four sectors in Sweden
by Hammar, Henrik & Löfgren, Åsa
- 3652-3667 A futuristic least-cost optimisation model of CO2 transportation and storage in the UK/UK Continental Shelf
by Kemp, Alexander G. & Sola Kasim, A.
- 3668-3675 Braking wind in Australia: A critical evaluation of the renewable energy target
by Valentine, Scott
- 3676-3683 Analysis of real oil prices via trend-cycle decomposition
by Özbek, Levent & Özlale, Ümit
- 3684-3690 Changes in industrial electricity consumption in china from 1998 to 2007
by Wang, Wenchao & Mu, Hailin & Kang, Xudong & Song, Rongchen & Ning, Yadong
- 3691-3700 Equal access to the energy infrastructure as a precondition to promote competition in the energy market. The case of European Union
by Nowak, Bartlomiej
- 3701-3709 CO2 emissions and mitigation potential in China's ammonia industry
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Li, Qiang & Ma, Tieju & Hu, Shanying & Griffy-Brown, Charla
- 3710-3716 Vertical integration and market power: A model-based analysis of restructuring in the Korean electricity market
by Bunn, Derek W. & Martoccia, Maria & Ochoa, Patricia & Kim, Haein & Ahn, Nam-Sung & Yoon, Yong-Beom
- 3717-3730 The forbidden fuel: Charcoal, urban woodfuel demand and supply dynamics, community forest management and woodfuel policy in Malawi
by Zulu, Leo Charles
- 3731-3743 Projected costs of a grid-connected domestic PV system under different scenarios in Ireland, using measured data from a trial installation
by Ayompe, L.M. & Duffy, A. & McCormack, S.J. & Conlon, M.
- 3744-3754 Norwegian households' perception of wood pellet stove compared to air-to-air heat pump and electric heating
by Sopha, Bertha Maya & Klöckner, Christian A. & Skjevrak, Geir & Hertwich, Edgar G.
- 3755-3762 Why is China going nuclear?
by Zhou, Yun
- 3763-3770 Can China benefit from adopting a binding emissions target?
by Schmidt, Robert C. & Marschinski, Robert
- 3771-3780 Improving energy efficiency and smart grid program analysis with agent-based end-use forecasting models
by Jackson, Jerry
- 3781-3789 Potential and bottlenecks of the carbon market: The case of a developing country, Nepal
by Dhakal, Shobhakar & Raut, Anil K.
- 3790-3796 Economic growth-electricity consumption causality in 12 European countries: A dynamic panel data approach
by Ciarreta, A. & Zarraga, A.
- 3797-3806 Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market
by Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul
- 3807-3819 Risk adjusted financial costs of photovoltaics
by Szabó, Sándor & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Szabó, László
- 3820-3829 Regulating district heating in Romania: Legislative challenges and energy efficiency barriers
by Poputoaia, Diana & Bouzarovski, Stefan
- 3830-3836 Natural gas: The option for a sustainable development and energy in the state of Amazonas
by Frota, Willamy M. & Sá, José Alberto S. & Moraes, Sinfrônio S.B. & Rocha, Brígida R.P. & Ismail, Kamal A.R.
- 3837-3846 The large-scale integration of wind generation: Impacts on price, reliability and dispatchable conventional suppliers
by MacCormack, John & Hollis, Aidan & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Rosehart, William
2010, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 2613-2614 The role of `trust' in the transition to sustainable energy
by Bellaby, Paul & Eames, Malcolm & Flynn, Rob
- 2615-2616 Theme 1: Concepts of trust and methods for investigating it
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2617-2623 Trust and the transformation of energy systems
by Rayner, Steve
- 2624-2630 Uncertainties and risks in transitions to sustainable energy, and the part 'trust' might play in managing them: a comparison with the current pension crisis
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2631-2631 Afterword to Theme 1
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2632-2632 Theme 2: Trust between citizens and authority
by Ricci, Miriam
- 2633-2640 Engaging the public on paths to sustainable energy: Who has to trust whom?
by Ricci, Miriam & Bellaby, Paul & Flynn, Rob
- 2641-2641 Afterword to Theme 2
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2642-2643 Theme 3: Trust between producers, distributors and regulator
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2644-2651 Towards trust in regulation--moving to a public value regulation
by Mitchell, Catherine & Woodman, Bridget
- 2652-2652 Afterword to Theme 3
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2653-2654 Theme 4: Trust among consumers
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2655-2663 Trust and community: Exploring the meanings, contexts and dynamics of community renewable energy
by Walker, Gordon & Devine-Wright, Patrick & Hunter, Sue & High, Helen & Evans, Bob
- 2664-2671 Consumer engagement in alternative energy--Can the regulators and suppliers be trusted?
by Mumford, John & Gray, David
- 2672-2672 Afterword to Theme 4
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2673-2674 Theme 5: Trust and international relations
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2675-2680 Learning together, growing apart: Global warming, energy policy and international trust
by Kydd, Andrew H.
- 2681-2687 The institutionalisation of trust in the international climate regime
by Vogler, John
- 2688-2688 Afterword to Theme 5
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2689-2689 Epilogue
by Bellaby, Paul
- 2690-2691 Getting the engineering right is not always enough: Researching the human dimensions of the new energy technologies
by Webler, Thomas & Tuler, Seth P.
- 2692-2699 Eastern Canadian crude oil supply and its implications for regional energy security
by Hughes, Larry
- 2700-2728 Incorporating macroeconomic feedback into an energy systems model using an IO approach: Evaluating the rebound effect in the Korean electricity system
by Howells, Mark & Jeong, Kiho & Langlois, Lucille & Lee, Man Ki & Nam, Kee-Yung & Rogner, Hans Holger
- 2729-2738 Calabashes for kilowatt-hours: Rural energy and market failure
by Howells, Mark I. & Jonsson, Sandra & Käck, Emilia & Lloyd, Philip & Bennett, Kevin & Leiman, Tony & Conradie, Beatrice
- 2739-2750 A new index for electricity spot markets
by Falbo, Paolo & Fattore, Marco & Stefani, Silvana
- 2751-2762 Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany
by Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G.
- 2763-2775 Exploring domestic micro-cogeneration in the Netherlands: An agent-based demand model for technology diffusion
by Faber, Albert & Valente, Marco & Janssen, Peter
- 2776-2784 Energy efficiency in the Hellenic building sector: An assessment of the restrictions and perspectives of the market
by Karkanias, C. & Boemi, S.N. & Papadopoulos, A.M. & Tsoutsos, T.D. & Karagiannidis, A.
- 2785-2796 Monetary value of the environmental and health externalities associated with production of ethanol from biomass feedstocks
by Kusiima, Jamil M. & Powers, Susan E.
- 2797-2805 Sustainability standards for bioenergy--A means to reduce climate change risks?
by Schubert, Renate & Blasch, Julia
- 2806-2815 Optimizing transmission from distant wind farms
by Pattanariyankool, Sompop & Lave, Lester B.
- 2816-2825 United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007
by Stern, Roger J.
- 2826-2834 Rogue proliferator? North Korea's nuclear fuel cycle & its relationship to regime perpetuation
by Habib, Benjamin
- 2835-2845 Energy security issues at household level in India
by Jain, Garima
- 2846-2857 Vulnerability of the economy to the potential disturbances of energy supply: A logic-based model with application to the case of China
by Gnansounou, Edgard & Dong, Jun
- 2858-2864 The public-private divide in household behavior: How far into home can energy guidance reach?
by Palm, Jenny
- 2865-2874 A systems approach to improving fleet policy compliance within the US Federal Government
by Deason, Kristin S. & Jefferson, Theresa
- 2875-2886 The evolving role of carbon finance in promoting renewable energy development in China
by Lewis, Joanna I.
- 2887-2897 Technology learning for fuel cells: An assessment of past and potential cost reductions
by Schoots, K. & Kramer, G.J. & van der Zwaan, B.C.C.
- 2898-2910 Renewable energy sources in European energy supply and interactions with emission trading
by Möst, Dominik & Fichtner, Wolf
- 2911-2915 CO2 emissions, nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in the US
by Menyah, Kojo & Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 2916-2926 Clean technology R&D and innovation in emerging countries--Experience from China
by Tan, Xiaomei
- 2927-2933 Double dividend effectiveness of energy tax policies and the elasticity of substitution: A CGE appraisal
by Sancho, Ferran
- 2934-2940 Sulfur content of gasoline and diesel fuels in northern China
by Zhang, Kesong & Hu, Jingnan & Gao, Shuzheng & Liu, Yungang & Huang, Xianjiang & Bao, Xiaofeng
- 2941-2947 The value of cooperatives in rural electrification
by Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather
- 2948-2955 A key review on emergy analysis and assessment of biomass resources for a sustainable future
by Zhang, Gaijing & Long, Weiding
- 2956-2963 Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2964-2975 Keeping warming within the 2Â Â°C limit after Copenhagen
by Macintosh, Andrew
- 2976-2986 Comparative effects of building envelope improvements and occupant behavioural changes on the exergy consumption for heating and cooling
by Schweiker, Marcel & Shukuya, Masanori
- 2987-2997 Fuel poverty and human health: A review of recent evidence
by Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris
- 2998-3007 Analysis on exergy consumption patterns for space heating in Slovenian buildings
by Dovjak, Mateja & Shukuya, Masanori & Olesen, Bjarne W. & Krainer, Ales
- 3008-3014 Examining carbon emissions economic growth nexus for India: A multivariate cointegration approach
by Ghosh, Sajal
- 3015-3029 Techno-economic evaluation of concentrating solar power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 3030-3037 An evaluation of the alternative transport fuel policies for Turkey
by Arslan, RIdvan & Ulusoy, Yahya & Tekin, Yücel & Sürmen, Ali
- 3038-3043 Identifying the factors affecting the willingness to pay for fuel-efficient vehicles in Turkey: A case of hybrids
by Erdem, Cumhur & Sentürk, Ismail & Simsek, Türker
- 3044-3057 Assessment of bottom-up sectoral and regional mitigation potentials
by Hoogwijk, Monique & Rue du Can, Stephane de la & Novikova, Aleksandra & Urge-Vorsatz, Diana & Blomen, Eliane & Blok, Kornelis
- 3058-3066 Young citizens' knowledge and perceptions of bioenergy and future policy implications
by Halder, Pradipta & Pietarinen, Janne & Havu-Nuutinen, Sari & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 3067-3077 Pathways to a low-carbon economy for the UK with the macro-econometric E3MG model
by Dagoumas, [alpha].S. & Barker, T.S.
- 3078-3088 Risk aversion and willingness to pay for energy efficient systems in rental apartments
by Farsi, Mehdi
- 3089-3097 Making concentrated solar power competitive with coal: The costs of a European feed-in tariff
by Williges, Keith & Lilliestam, Johan & Patt, Anthony
- 3098-3105 Challenges and technological opportunities for the oil refining industry: A Brazilian refinery case
by Castelo Branco, David A. & Gomes, Gabriel L. & Szklo, Alexandre S.
- 3106-3117 Understanding 'local' opposition to wind development in the UK: How big is a backyard?
by Jones, Christopher R. & Richard Eiser, J.
- 3118-3129 A techno-economic comparison of rural electrification based on solar home systems and PV microgrids
by Chaurey, A. & Kandpal, T.C.
2010, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 2075-2075 Foreword
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2076-2085 Changes in energy intensiveness of Hong Kong economy, 1995-2007
by Chow, Larry C.H.
- 2086-2100 Energy taxation and the double dividend effect in Taiwan's energy conservation policy--an empirical study using a computable general equilibrium model
by Bor, Yunchang Jeffrey & Huang, Yophy
- 2101-2106 Gas-on-gas competition in Shanghai
by Manuhutu, Chassty & Owen, Anthony D.
- 2107-2109 City-gas development in China--An NG perspective
by Wong, James W.K.
- 2110-2115 Petroleum refining industry in China
by Walls, W.D.
- 2116-2122 Growing Chinese coal use: Dramatic resource and environmental implications
by Shealy, Malcolm & Dorian, James P.
- 2123-2130 Clean coal technology development in China
by Chen, Wenying & Xu, Ruina
- 2131-2141 Financial allocation strategy for the regional pollution abatement cost of reducing sulfur dioxide emissions in the thermal power sector in China
by Kaneko, Shinji & Fujii, Hidemichi & Sawazu, Naoya & Fujikura, Ryo
- 2142-2148 Electricity regulation and electricity market reforms in China
by Ngan, H.W.
- 2149-2160 Quantitative analysis of sustainable energy strategies in China
by Zhidong, Li
- 2161-2167 An overview of legislative and institutional approaches to China's energy development
by Yu, Xiaojiang
- 2168-2170 The US proposed carbon tariffs and China's responses
by Zhang, ZhongXiang
- 2171-2178 Risk assessment of new pricing strategies in the district heating market: A case study at Sundsvall Energi AB
by Björkqvist, Olof & Idefeldt, Jim & Larsson, Aron
- 2179-2187 Renewable energy for sustainable urban development: Redefining the concept of energisation
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2188-2197 Energy, exergy and economic analysis of industrial boilers
by Saidur, R. & Ahamed, J.U. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 2198-2207 Issues in the determination of the optimal portfolio of electricity supply options
by Hickey, Emily A. & Lon Carlson, J. & Loomis, David
- 2208-2215 Fuel tax incidence in developing countries: The case of Costa Rica
by Blackman, Allen & Osakwe, Rebecca & Alpizar, Francisco
- 2216-2224 How to do structural validity of a system dynamics type simulation model: The case of an energy policy model
by Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan & Seong, Baek Seo
- 2225-2233 The role of discourse and linguistic framing effects in sustaining high carbon energy policy--An accessible introduction
by Scrase, J. Ivan & Ockwell, David G.
- 2234-2244 The effects of energy co-governance in Peru
by Fontaine, Guillaume
- 2245-2254 The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
by Högselius, Per & Kaijser, Arne
- 2255-2261 A bottom-up method to develop pollution abatement cost curves for coal-fired utility boilers
by Vijay, Samudra & DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Srivastava, Ravi K.
- 2262-2271 Analysis of product efficiency of hybrid vehicles and promotion policies
by Choi, Hyundo & Oh, Inha
- 2272-2281 The implementation of the EU renewable directive in Spain. Strategies and challenges
by Labriet, Maryse & Cabal, Helena & Lechón, Yolanda & Giannakidis, George & Kanudia, Amit
- 2282-2290 A quantitative assessment of the determinants of the net energy value of biofuels
by Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Gauroy, Christine & Tréguer, David
- 2291-2301 Energy access in Africa: Challenges ahead
by Brew-Hammond, Abeeku
- 2302-2308 Resource rent taxation and benchmarking--A new perspective for the Swiss hydropower sector
by Banfi, Silvia & Filippini, Massimo
- 2309-2314 Empirical evidence of direct rebound effect in Catalonia
by Freire González, Jaume
- 2315-2325 How does increased corn-ethanol production affect US natural gas prices?
by Whistance, Jarrett & Thompson, Wyatt
- 2326-2339 Value-at-risk estimations of energy commodities via long-memory, asymmetry and fat-tailed GARCH models
by Aloui, Chaker & Mabrouk, Samir
- 2340-2345 Slow oil shocks and the "weakening of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship"
by Naccache, Théo
- 2346-2356 Effects of energy conservation in major energy-intensive industrial sectors on emissions of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and polychlorinated dibenzofurans in China
by Geng, Jing & Lu, Yonglong & Wang, Tieyu & Giesy, John P. & Chen, Chunli
- 2357-2369 Levelling the playing field? The influence of national wind power planning instruments on conflicts of interests in a Swedish county
by Bergek, Anna
- 2370-2378 An economic model for energisation and its integration into the urban energy planning process
by Nissing, Christian & von Blottnitz, Harro
- 2379-2385 Market (in)efficiency in valuing electric utilities--The case of Norwegian generating companies
by Kjærland, Frode
- 2386-2394 A comparative study of energy utilization efficiency between Taiwan and China
by Yeh, Tsai-lien & Chen, Tser-yieth & Lai, Pei-ying
- 2395-2403 Energy Policies of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries--possibilities and limitations of ecological modernization in rentier states
by Reiche, Danyel
- 2404-2408 Hedging strategy for crude oil trading and the factors influencing hedging effectiveness
by Yun, Won-Cheol & Jae Kim, Hyun
- 2409-2419 Climate change and electricity consumption--Witnessing increasing or decreasing use and costs?
by Pilli-Sihvola, Karoliina & Aatola, Piia & Ollikainen, Markku & Tuomenvirta, Heikki
- 2420-2430 Grandfathering, auctioning and Carbon Leakage: Assessing the inconsistencies of the new ETS Directive
by Clò, Stefano
- 2431-2437 Projections of US GHG reductions from nuclear power new capacity based on historic levels of investment
by Besmann, Theodore M.
- 2438-2445 Turkey's short-term gross annual electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach
by Kucukali, Serhat & Baris, Kemal
- 2446-2454 Assessing the sustainability of Brazilian oleaginous crops - possible raw material to produce biodiesel
by Takahashi, Fábio & Ortega, Enrique
- 2455-2462 EU-MENA energy technology transfer under the CDM: Israel as a frontrunner?
by Karakosta, Charikleia & Doukas, Haris & John, Psarras
- 2463-2469 Energy consumption, prices and economic growth in three SSA countries: A comparative study
by Odhiambo, Nicholas M.
- 2470-2476 Change in consumer sensitivity to electricity prices in response to retail deregulation: A panel empirical analysis of the residential demand for electricity in the United States
by Nakajima, Tadahiro & Hamori, Shigeyuki
- 2477-2485 Variables affecting energy efficiency and CO2 emissions in the steel industry
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2486-2498 A MonteCarlo approach for assessing the adequacy of the European gas transmission system under supply crisis conditions
by Monforti, F. & Szikszai, A.
- 2499-2507 A decarbonization strategy for the electricity sector: New-source subsidies
by Johnson, Kenneth C.
- 2508-2519 Public attitudes of wind energy in Texas: Local communities in close proximity to wind farms and their effect on decision-making
by Swofford, Jeffrey & Slattery, Michael
- 2520-2527 Can road traffic mask sound from wind turbines? Response to wind turbine sound at different levels of road traffic sound
by Pedersen, Eja & van den Berg, Frits & Bakker, Roel & Bouma, Jelte
- 2528-2535 The impact of financial development on energy consumption in emerging economies
by Sadorsky, Perry
- 2536-2544 Social cost-efficient service quality--Integrating customer valuation in incentive regulation: Evidence from the case of Norway
by Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Müller, Christine & Wissner, Matthias
- 2545-2551 Emerging energy scenario in Western Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh
by Aggarwal, R.K. & Chandel, S.S.
- 2552-2560 Carbon emissions from international cruise ship passengers' travel to and from New Zealand
by Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Revol, Vincent G.N. & Smith, Inga J. & Rodger, Craig J.
- 2561-2571 Fossil energy and GHG saving potentials of pig farming in the EU
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Mogensen, Lisbeth
- 2572-2585 Can CDM bring technology transfer to China?--An empirical study of technology transfer in China's CDM projects
by Wang, Bo
- 2586-2597 Co-benefits of CO2 emission reduction in a developing country
by Shrestha, Ram M. & Pradhan, Shreekar
- 2598-2607 The adoption of switchgrass and miscanthus by farmers: Impact of liquidity constraints and risk preferences
by Bocquého, G. & Jacquet, F.
- 2608-2608 Corrigendum to "Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case" [Energy Policy 37(2009) 5273-5284]
by Ignacio Muñoz, José & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José Luis
- 2609-2609 Corrigendum to "The forecast of motor vehicle, energy demand and CO2 emission from Taiwan's road transportation sector" [Energy Policy 37 (2009) 2952-2961]
by Lu, J. & Lewis, Charles & Lin, Sue J.
- 2610-2610 Erratum to "Off-grid energy services for the poor: Introducing LED lighting in the Millennium Villages Project in Malawi" [Energy Policy, Volume (38) 1087-1097]
by Adkins, Edwin & Eapen, Sandy & Kaluwile, Flora & Nair, Gautam & Modi, Vijay
- 2611-2611 Corrigendum to "Research on energy-saving effect of technological progress based on Cobb-Douglas production function": Energy Policy. Volume (37) 2842-2846
by Yuan, Chaoqing & Liu, Sifeng & Wu, Junlong
2010, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 1607-1608 Energy security--concepts and indicators
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1609-1613 Energy security, energy modelling and uncertainty
by Markandya, Anil & Pemberton, Malcolm
- 1614-1621 Measuring energy security: Can the United States achieve oil independence?
by Greene, David L.
- 1622-1634 Multicriteria diversity analysis: A novel heuristic framework for appraising energy portfolios
by Stirling, Andy
- 1635-1644 Measuring the energy security implications of fossil fuel resource concentration
by Lefèvre, Nicolas
- 1645-1653 Energy security and climate change concerns: Triggers for energy policy change in the United States?
by Bang, Guri
- 1654-1664 Long-term energy services security: What is it and how can it be measured and valued?
by Jansen, Jaap C. & Seebregts, Ad J.
- 1665-1671 Indicators of energy security in industrialised countries
by Löschel, Andreas & Moslener, Ulf & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 1672-1674 The future of biomass energy: A Fermi-calculation perspective
by Pickard, William F
- 1675-1688 Performance analysis of US coal-fired power plants by measuring three DEA efficiencies
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Ueno, Takahiro
- 1689-1700 Leapfrogging over development? Promoting rural renewables for climate change mitigation
by Zerriffi, Hisham & Wilson, Elizabeth
- 1701-1714 Formulating an optimal long-term energy supply strategy for Syria using MESSAGE model
by Hainoun, A. & Seif Aldin, M. & Almoustafa, S.
- 1715-1733 Dynamics of risk management tools and auctions in the second phase of the Brazilian Electricity Market reform
by de Souza, Fabio Cavaliere & Legey, Luiz Fernando Loureiro
- 1734-1740 Auctioning wind power sites when environmental quality matters
by Ciaccia, Gervasio & Doni, Nicola & Fontini, Fulvio
- 1741-1748 Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage
by Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan
- 1749-1758 Tangible and fungible energy: Hybrid energy market and currency system for total energy management. A Masdar City case study
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Kennedy, Scott
- 1759-1763 Long-term contract auctions and market power in regulated power industries
by Soledad Arellano, M. & Serra, Pablo
- 1764-1773 Information and communication technologies - A new round of household electrification
by Røpke, Inge & Haunstrup Christensen, Toke & Ole Jensen, Jesper
- 1774-1786 Emissions of CO2 from road freight transport in London: Trends and policies for long run reductions
by Zanni, Alberto M. & Bristow, Abigail L.
- 1787-1796 The hedge value of international emissions trading under uncertainty
by Webster, Mort & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John
- 1797-1810 Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios
by Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka
- 1811-1818 Benefits of natural gas introduction in the energy matrix of isolated electrical system in the city of Manaus - state of Amazonas - Brazil
by Frota, Willamy M. & Rocha, Brígida R.P.
- 1819-1825 Applying threshold models to donations to a green electricity fund
by Ito, Nobuyuki & Takeuchi, Kenji & Tsuge, Takahiro & Kishimoto, Atsuo
- 1826-1833 On the way to 130Â gÂ CO2/km--Estimating the future characteristics of the average European passenger car
by Fontaras, Georgios & Samaras, Zissis
- 1834-1841 Why we still don't understand the social aspects of wind power: A critique of key assumptions within the literature
by Aitken, Mhairi
- 1842-1850 Is technological change biased toward energy? A multi-sectoral analysis for the French economy
by Karanfil, Fatih & Yeddir-Tamsamani, Yasser
- 1851-1871 Implications of using clean technologies to power selected ASEAN countries
by Das, Anjana & Ahlgren, Erik O.