Transition in Regional Capitals along the Volga
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Public Economics with number 0302010.
Length: 74 pages
Date of creation: 27 Feb 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF; prepared on IBM PC; to print on PostScript; pages: 74 ; figures: included
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
transition russia local government fiscal decentralization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2003-03-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-03 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N., 1999.
"Russia's internal border,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 633-649, September.
- Frye, Timothy & Shleifer, Andrei, 1997.
"The Invisible Hand and the Grabbing Hand,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 354-58, May.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell & Randi Ryterman, 1998.
"Law, Relationships, and Private Enforcement: Transactional Strategies of Russian Enterprises,"
Electronic Working Papers
98-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn Hendley & Peter Murrell & Randi Ryterman, 1998. "Law, Relationship, and Private Enforcement: Transactional Strategies of Russian Enterprise," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 72, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Freinkman, Lev & Yossifov, Plamen, 1999. "Decentralization in regional fiscal systems in Russia - trends and links to economic performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2100, The World Bank.
- Glushchenko Konstantin, 2001.
"Inter-regional Variability of Inflation Rates,"
EERC Working Paper Series
99-17e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Michael Bradshaw & Philip Hanson, 1998. "Understanding regional patterns of economic change in Russia: An introduction," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 285-304.
- Easterly, William & de Melo, Martha & Ofer, Gur & DEC, 1994. "Service as a major source of growth in Russia and other former Soviet states," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1292, The World Bank.
- Granville, Brigitte & Leonard, Carol S., 2010. "Do Informal Institutions Matter for Technological Change in Russia? The Impact of Communist Norms and Conventions, 1998-2004," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 155-169, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.