“One Million Dollars a Mile? The Opportunity Costs of Hurricane Evacuation,”
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Carolina University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 0005.
Date of creation: Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Brewster A-427, 10th Street, Greenville, NC 27858
Phone: (252) 328-6006
Fax: (252) 328-6743
Web page: http://www.econ.ecu.edu/wp/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Janusz R. Mrozek & Laura O. Taylor, 2002. "What determines the value of life? a meta-analysis," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 253-270.
- Kelly, David L. & Letson, David & Nelson, Forrest & Nolan, David S. & Solís, Daniel, 2012.
"Evolution of subjective hurricane risk perceptions: A Bayesian approach,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 644-663.
- David Kelly & David Letson & Forest Nelson & David S. Nolan & Daniel Solis, 2009. "Evolution of Subjective Hurricane Risk Perceptions: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 0905, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Solis, Daniel & Thomas, Michael H. & Letson, David, 2009. "Determinants Of Household Hurricane Evacuation Choice In Flordia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45338, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2008.
"Combining Revealed And Stated Preference Data To Estimate The Nonmarket Value Of Ecological Services: An Assessment Of The State Of The Science,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 872-908, December.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2005. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Nonmarket Value of Ecological Services: An Assessment of the State of the Science," Working Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2007.
- John C. Whitehead, 2004. "Environmental Risk and Averting Behavior: Predictive Validity of Revealed and Stated Preference Data," Working Papers 04-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Christopher F. Dumas & John C. Whitehead, 2005. "The Potential Economic Benefits of Integrated and Sustainable Ocean Observation Systems: The Southeast Atlantic Region," Working Papers 05-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Low Probability, Low Loss Hazard Insurance," Working Papers 06-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kousky, Carolyn, 2012. "Informing Climate Adaptation: A Review of the Economic Costs of Natural Disasters, Their Determinants, and Risk Reduction Options," Discussion Papers dp-12-28, Resources For the Future.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.