Trade and Investment Policies to Promote Climate Friendly Technologies in APEC Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 13038.
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy and Environment Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-05-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-05-22 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dalia Hakura & Florence Jaumotte, 1999. "The Role of Inter- and Intraindustry Trade in Technology Diffusion," IMF Working Papers 99/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2004.
"Transfer of technology to developing countries : unilateral and multilateral policy options,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3332, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard M. & Maskus, Keith E. & Saggi, Kamal, 2005. "Transfer of technology to developing countries: Unilateral and multilateral policy options," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1587-1602, October.
- Harald Badinger & Peter Egger, 2008. "Intra- and Inter-Industry Productivity Spillovers in OECD Manufacturing: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2181, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Hailun & Yan, Zheng, 2009. "Present situation and future prospect of hydropower in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1652-1656, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.