Corporate Governance, Innovative Enterprise, and Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/71.
Length: 68 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
corporate governance; innovative enterprise; economic development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaikumar, Ramchandran, 1989. "Japanese flexible manufacturing systems : Impact on the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-143, March.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, September.
- Colin Mayer & Julian Franks, 2003.
"Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK,"
Economics Series Working Papers
2003-FE-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe15, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2004. "Spending Less Time with the Family: The Decline of Family Ownership in the UK," NBER Working Papers 10628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Lazonick & Andrea Prencipe, 2005. "Dynamic capabilities and sustained innovation: strategic control and financial commitment at Rolls-Royce plc," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 501-542, June.
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2010.
"Just Say No to Wall Street: Putting a Stop to the Earnings Game,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 22(1), pages 59-63.
- Joseph Fuller & Michael C. Jensen, 2002. "Just Say No To Wall Street: Putting A Stop To The Earnings Game," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(4), pages 41-46.
- CARLISS Y. Baldwin & Kim B. Clark, 1992. "Capabilities And Capital Investment: New Perspectives On Capital Budgeting," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 5(2), pages 67-82.
- Egon Franck & Christian Opitz, 2003. "Different higher education patterns of topmanagers in the U.S., France, and Germany. A signaling approach," Working Papers 0022, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Jürgens, Ulrich, 2002. "Corporate governance, innovation, and economic performance: A case study on Volkswagen," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 02-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Brian R. Cheffins, 2004. "Are good managers required for a separation of ownership and control?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Marie Carpenter & William Lazonick & Mary O'Sullivan, 2003. "The stock market and innovative capability in the New Economy: the optical networking industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 963-1034, October.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Dieter Ernst, 2000.
"Global Production Networks and the Changing Geography of Innovation Systems: Implications for Developing Countries,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
09, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Dieter Ernst, 2002. "Global production networks and the changing geography of innovation systems. Implications for developing countries," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 497-523.
- Lazonick, William, 1999. "The Japanese Economy and Corporate Reform: What Path to Sustainable Prosperity?," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 607-33, December.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990.
"Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-64, April.
- Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988.
"Breach of Trust in Hostile Takeovers,"
in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 33-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Casper & Mark Lehrer & David Soskice, 1999. "Can High-technology Industries Prosper in Germany? Institutional Frameworks and the Evolution of the German Software and Biotechnology Industries," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 5-24.
- D. C. Coleman, 1973. "Gentlemen and Players," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 26(1), pages 92-98, 02.
- Michel Goyer, 2001. "Corporate Governance And The Innovation System In France 1985-2000," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 135-158.
- Hilary, Gilles & Oshika, Tomoki, 2003. "Shareholder activism in Japan: social pressure, private cost and organized crime," CEI Working Paper Series 2003-20, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Mowery, David C. & Langlois, Richard N., 1996. "Spinning off and spinning on(?): the federal government role in the development of the US computer software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 947-966, September.
- Corbett, Jenny & Jenkinson, Tim, 1997. "How Is Investment Financed? A Study of Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 69-93, Supplemen.
- Jensen, Michael C, 1986. "Agency Costs of Free Cash Flow, Corporate Finance, and Takeovers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-29, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.