External Mechanisms of Corporate Governance
AbstractThe aim of this research paper is to analyze those external corporate governance mechanisms, which either play a practical role or give an idea about the specifics of the Russian model. In the context of general institutional issues first of all market mechanisms are analyzed, which are “in built” into a modern system of corporate governance: financial arkets, corporate control market, bankruptcies. For the 2000’s, issues of improvement of the norms of voluntary regulation of corporate governance and harmonization of corporate legislation take special importance. That is why, considerable part of the research is dedicated to the novations of international regulation of corporate governance standards.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Research Paper Series.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 104P ()
Corporate Governance; Mechanism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.