The Design of Bankruptcy Law: A Case for Management Bias in Bankruptcy Reorganizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 33 (1998)
Issue (Month): 04 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank, 2003. "Determinants of the choice of bankruptcy procedure in Japan," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 96-120, January.
- Ron Anderson & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2001.
"Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp376, Financial Markets Group.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2011. "Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2001. "Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 2920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piero Gottardi & Ronel Elul, 2007.
"Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must we Also Forget?,"
2007_23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2011. "Bankruptcy: is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 11-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2007. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to forgive or must we also forget?," Working Papers 07-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is it enough to Forgive or must we also Forget?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronel Elul & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Bankruptcy: Is It Enough to Forgive or Must We Also Forget?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/41, European University Institute.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 2000.
"Optimal financial contracts for large investors: the role of lender liability,"
00-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 2000. "Optimal Financial Contracts for Large Investors: The Role of Lender Liability," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-33, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Berlin, Mitchell & Mester, Loretta J., 2001. "Lender Liability and Large Investors," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 108-137, April.
- Nicolae STEF, 2013. "Severity of the Voting Rules in Bankruptcy," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-07, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Mitchell Berlin & Loretta J. Mester, 1999. "Financial contracts and the legal treatment of informed investors," Working Papers 99-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye, 2001.
"Ex Ante Costs of Violating Absolute Priority in Bankruptcy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 2002. "Ex Ante Costs of Violating Absolute Priority in Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 445-460, 02.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 2001. "Ex Ante Costs of Violating Absolute Priority in Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 8388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle J. White, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Corporate and Personal Bankruptcy Law," NBER Working Papers 11536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2006. "Bankruptcy law and financial structure: The impact of managerial incentives," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 333-345.
- Hege, Ulrich, 2003. "Workouts, court-supervised reorganization and the choice between private and public debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 233-269, March.
- Kolecek, Ludek, 2008. "Bankruptcy laws and debt renegotiation," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 40-61, April.
- Hotchkiss, Edith S. & Mooradian, Robert M., 2003. "Auctions in bankruptcy," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 555-574, November.
- Ondøej Knot & Ondøej Vychodil, 2006. "Czech Bankruptcy Procedures: Ex-post Efficiency View," Working Papers IES 2006/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2006.
- Bigus, Jochen, 2002. "Bankruptcy law, asset substitution problem, and creditor conflicts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 109-132, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.