Business Cycles and Firm Dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2005 Meeting Papers with number 842.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-12-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-01 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993.
"Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-34, June.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Head, Allen C. & Lapham, Beverly J., 1996. "Aggregate fluctuations with increasing returns to specialization and scale," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 627-656, April.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell W. Cooper, 1993.
"Entry and exit, product variety and the business cycle,"
93-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell Cooper, 1993. "Entry and Exit, Product Variety and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 4562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1996. "Taste for variety and optimum production patterns in monopolistic competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 41-47, July.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2006. "Explaining the Euro's Effect on Trade? Interest Rates in an Augmented Gravity Equation," IHEID Working Papers 10-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2011.
"Firms entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle,"
0086, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2013. "Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 263-274.
- Cavallari, Lilia, 2012. "Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," MPRA Paper 41876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lilia Cavallari, 2010. "Firms?entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle," Working Papers 0210, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2006. "Monetary Policy with Endogenous Firm Entry and Sticky Entry Costs," IHEID Working Papers 09-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Paul Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2005.
"Towards a theory of firm entry and stabilization policy,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2005/24, European University Institute.
- Bergin, Paul R & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2005. "Towards a Theory of Firm Entry and Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul R. Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2005. "Towards a Theory of Firm Entry and Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 11821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monacelli, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto, 2008.
"Fiscal Policy, Wealth Effects and Markups,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Perotti, 2007.
"In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
13143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Perotti, 2008. "In Search of the Transmission Mechanism of Fiscal Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 169-226 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Arespa, 2011. "A New Open Economy Macroeconomic Model with Endogenous Portfolio Diversifi cation and Firms Entry," Working Papers XREAP2011-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2011.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 2008. "The extensive margin and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1222-1237, October.
- Lenno Uuskyla, 2007. "Firm entry and liquidity," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2007-06, Bank of Estonia, revised 26 Aug 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.