Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"
AbstractThis is a student version of the program used for Finn Kydland and Edward Prescott, "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations", Econometrica, vol. 50, pp. 1345-1370, Nov. 1982 Some parameter values can be entered interactively. They should be quite obvious. The program can also generate impulse responses.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles in its series QM&RBC Codes with number 4a.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles (QM&RBC)
- Top 1 items by number of citations
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors
- Top 1 items by number of citations discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by simple impact factors and discounted by age
- Top 1 items by number of citations weighted by recursive impact factors and discounted by age
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.