Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to specialization and output persistence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 52 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M., 1993. "Impulse dynamics and propagation mechanisms in a real business cycle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 77-81.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Head, Allen C. & Lapham, Beverly J., 1993. "Monopolistic competition, technology shocks, and aggregate fluctuations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 57-61.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Daria ONORI, 2011.
"Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2001.
"Business Formation and Aggregate Investment,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 31-55, 02.
- Partha Sen, .
"Welfare-Improving Debt Policy under Monopolistic Competition,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
94-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sen, Partha, 2002. "Welfare-improving debt policy under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 143-156, November.
- Bucci, Alberto, 2013. "Returns to specialization, competition, population, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2023-2040.
- Kim, Jinill, 2004. "What determines aggregate returns to scale?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1577-1594, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.