Report NEP-ENT-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, frictions, and wealth," Working Paper Series WP-05-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nauro F. Campos & Mariana Iootty, 2005. "Firm Entry And Exit In Brazil: Cross-Sectoral Evidence From Manufacturing Industry," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 095, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A. & Clarysse, B. & Wright, M., 2005. "Do human capital and fund characteristics drive follow-up behaviour of early stage high tech vcs?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2005. "How do early stage high technology investors select their investments?," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Holger Patzelt & Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß & Yasmin Habib, 2005. "Portfolio strategies of life science venture capital firms in the USA and Europe," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-31, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Sagiri Kitao, 2005. "Income taxation with uninsurable endowment and entrepreneurial investment risks," 2005 Meeting Papers 514, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Florin Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2005. "Business Cycles and Firm Dynamics," 2005 Meeting Papers 842, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:eri:wperin:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose Wynne, 2005. "The Value of Information in Credit Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 228, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Rasmus Lentz, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," 2005 Meeting Papers 910, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Jon Wainwright, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Affirmative Action Programs on Self-Employment in the Construction Industry," NBER Working Papers 11793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Ooghe & C. Spaenjers & P. Vandermoere, 2005. "Business failure prediction: simple-intuitive models versus statistical models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/338, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bettina Peters, 2005. "Persistence of Innovation: Stylised Facts and Panel Data Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0511021, EconWPA.