Market Economy under Rapid Globalization and Rising Productivity
AbstractMarket economy of enhancing business laws in contracting, bonding, insuring, legal corporate structures , e.g. will marginalize the economic agents and tools that make market competition unfair, empower small and medium businesses and investors, and boost business activities, fiscal strength, employment, and capital transmission. Keynesian capital infusion will extend its market effect in such higher security marketplace.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48750.
Date of creation: 04 Oct 2012
Date of revision:
*market; markets equivalent of economic; economy; economies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "The advent of corporate limited liability in Prussia 1843," CAWM Discussion Papers 46, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Silvio Contessi, 2010. "What happens when Wal-Mart comes to your country? multinational firms' entry, productivity, and inefficiency," Working Papers 2010-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Terrones & M. Ayhan Kose & Stijn Claessens, 2008.
"What Happens During Recessions, Crunches, and Busts?,"
IMF Working Papers
08/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2009. "What happens during recessions, crunches and busts?," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 24, pages 653-700, October.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E., 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 1995.
"An evolutionary model of long term cyclical variations of catching up and falling behind,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18069, Maastricht University.
- Silverberg, Gerald & Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "An Evolutionary Model of Long Term Cyclical Variations of Catching Up and Falling Behind," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 209-27, September.
- Silverberg, Gerard & Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "An evolutionary model of long term cyclical variations of catching up and falling behind," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-21322, Maastricht University.
- Dennis Reinhardt,Luca Antonio Ricci, Thierry Tressel, 2012.
"International Capital Flows and Development - Financial Openness Matters,"
IHEID Working Papers
11-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Thierry Tressel & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Development: Financial Openness Matters," IMF Working Papers 10/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Ricci, Luca Antonio & Tressel, Thierry, 2013. "International capital flows and development: financial openness matters," Bank of England working papers 472, Bank of England.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "2001 & 2007 Recessions prompted remaking of the international organizations," MPRA Paper 34588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, . "The Advent of Corporate Limited Liability in Prussia 1843," Working Papers 201172, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "The Great Rebalancing Act: Can Investment Be a Lever in Asia?," IMF Working Papers 11/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011.
"Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting,"
11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011. "Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting," IMF Working Papers 11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Konov, Joshua Ioji / JK, 2011. "Piercing the Veil’s Effect on Corporate Human Rights Violations & International Corporate Crime (Human Trafficking, Slavery, etc)," MPRA Paper 35714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Suryadipta Roy, 2011. "Political economy determinants of non-agricultural trade policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 89-104.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.