Market Exchange Modelling Experiment, Simulation Algorithms, and Theoretical Analysis
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is, through a system of software, to analyze some theoretical aggregate models. We suggest to build a disaggregated model to compare its results with these of the aggregated one. The disaggregated model uses an analogical mechanism of the individual behaviors so that a validation of it by experiments is possible. We apply the system to the mechanism of prices and we do experiments at school, which unable the Mises-Hayek-Lange debate to be reconsidered through the computer implementation of its system.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 4196.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision: 2000
Economic Modelling ; Simulation ; Planning vs Market ; Economic Software ; Experimental Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1998.
"La simulation économique : expérimentation et apprentissage de la réalité économique,"
3772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "On the Computation of Equilibrium Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 232, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1989. "Theory, Experiment and Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 151-69, Winter.
- J. Ochs & Alvin E. Roth, 1998.
"An experimental study of sequential bargaining,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
331, David K. Levine.
- Régis Deloche, 1995.
"Expérimentation, science économique et théorie des jeux : "Nunc est bibendum" ,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 951-960.
- Régis Deloche, 1995. "Expérimentation, science économique et théorie des jeux : "Nunc est bibendum" ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 951-960.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1994. "La modélisation macroéconomique comme processus de communication : pour une formalisation finaliste des équations de comportement," MPRA Paper 3995, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 1997.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2004. "SINGUL 2.0 : les équations et les programmes," MPRA Paper 4264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.