AbstractThe MAQUETTE Program is a Keynesian simulation software. It provides open simulations of economic policies. It is currently used to support the economics' course in high school. It is useful to show the independence of macroeconomic variables and allows to see the limits of such a tool (Lucas' critique).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoSoftware component provided by Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles in its series QM&RBC Codes with number 182.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Buda, Rodolphe, 1998. "La simulation économique : expérimentation et apprentissage de la réalité économique," MPRA Paper 3772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.