Alomorfismos Nas Empresas E Na Gestão De Recursos Humanos Em Plena Sociedade Informacional
[Allomorphisms in Corporations and in Human Resources Management (HRM)in Informational Society]
AbstractThe informational society is not innocuous for corporations and organizations. The assortment of allomorphic phenomenon that are taking place in corporations and on the implicit human resources management (i.e. persons) cannot set aside any indifference among entrepreneurs, workers or social partners. The corporation’s frameworks, the structure and performance, the person’s management, the labour relations and other new dimensions are analyzed on the present paper, trying to preview some trends. We make an attempt to shape the behaviors and forthcoming procedures of the social actors in order to forecast the management and the labour, with the certainty that the uncertainty is part of the future.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 32309.
Date of creation: Jul 2011
Date of revision:
informational society; alomorphisms; changing; trends; organizations; corporations; globalization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bob HEPPLE, 2001. "Equality and empowerment for decent work," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 140(1), pages 5-18, 03.
- Miguel Baião Santos, 2010. "Condicionantes e Dispositivos de Inserção no Mercado de Trabalho - Modelo Holoclético," Working Papers wp102010, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Santos, Miguel, 2010.
"School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and VET. Theories Guide for Policy Makers,"
24056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Santos, 2010. "School to Work Transition, Employment Attainment and Vet Theories Guide for Policy Makers," Journal of Research in Educational Sciences, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 125 - 144, December.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011.
"Education, Vocational Training And R&D: Towards New Forms Of Labor Market Regulation,"
Journal of Research in Educational Sciences,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 16-31, June.
- Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, vocational training and R&D: towards new forms of labor market regulation," MPRA Paper 32412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Chagas Lopes, 2011. "Education, Vocational Training and R&D: Towards New Forms of Labor Market Regulation," Working Papers wp082011, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Lorna Porcellato & Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Barbara Ingham & Arvin Prashar, 2010. "Giving older workers a voice: constraints on the employment of older people in the North West of England," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 24(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Gilnei C. Santos & João E. de Lima & Patrícia M. A. Bastos & Rosa M. O. Fontes, 2010. "Mercado De Trabalho E Os Efeitos Dos Programas De Transferência No Rural De Minas Gerais," Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: Anais do XIV Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 14th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Santos, Miguel, 2012.
"Novas Formas de Organização do Trabalho nas Micro e Pequenas Empresas
[New Forms of Work Organization in Micro and Small Enterprises]," MPRA Paper 35700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.