Una classifica robusta della sostenibilità delle regioni italiane
AbstractUna classifica robusta della sostenibilità delle regioni italiane The current economic crisis can be seen as arising from a failure to address sustainability, which is not only about Naturre, but also about the society and the economy. This paper updates and further develops a previous piece of research (Floridi et al. 2011) aimed at evaluating the relative sustainability of the Italian Regions. Given a core set of indicators, selected by referring to the EU Sustainable Development Strategy, we built many composite indexes involving several rankings which allowed us to draw up a meta-ranking, that is a range of possible ranks for Italian Regions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy in its series Discussion Papers with number 2012/140.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Composite indicators; rankings; sustainability measures; robustness.;
Other versions of this item:
- Tommaso Luzzati & Gianluca Gucciardi, 2012. "Una classifica robusta della sostenibilità delle regioni italiane," Discussion Papers 2012/141, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005.
"Real wage rigidities and the New Keynesian model,"
05-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the New Keynesian model," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2007. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(s1), pages 35-65, 02.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real wage rigidities and the new Keynesian model," Economics Working Papers 912, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Galí, 2005. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 243, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2005. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," NBER Working Papers 11806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Galí, Jordi, 2005. "Real Wage Rigidities and the New Keynesian Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 5375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baumol, William J., 2000. "Out of Equilibrium," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 227-233, July.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2001. "Benchmarking: A New and Useful Tool for Policy Learning?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20010621, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Enrico Casadio Tarabusi & Paolo Palazzi, 2004.
"An index for sustainable development,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 185-206.
- repec:fth:starer:9613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fishburn, Peter C, 1973. "A Mixture-Set Axiomatization of Conditional Subjective Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Fanti, Luciano & Manfredi, Piero, 2007. "Neoclassical labour market dynamics, chaos and the real wage Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 470-483, March.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger Farmer, 1998.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2055, David K. Levine.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P., 2007. "Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Bill Hopwood & Mary Mellor & Geoff O'Brien, 2005. "Sustainable development: mapping different approaches," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 38-52.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey & Lin, Yun, 1995. "Chaotic price dynamics, increasing returns and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 279-291, July.
- Floridi, Matteo & Pagni, Simone & Falorni, Simone & Luzzati, Tommaso, 2011. "An exercise in composite indicators construction: Assessing the sustainability of Italian regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1440-1447, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.