Report NEP-GEO-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- TABUCHI Takatoshi, 2012. "Does New Economic Geography Faithfully Describe Reality?," Discussion papers 12071, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gerrit Faber & Michiel Gerritse, 2012. "Deep determinants or interactions: explaining spatial patterns in human rights," Working Papers 12-17, Utrecht School of Economics.
- William A. Brock & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Athanasios N. Yannacopoulos, 2012. "Optimal Agglomerations in Dynamic Economics," Working Papers 2012.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roman Römisch, 2012. "Foreign Trade in the Austrian Regions," FIW Policy Brief series 016, FIW.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2011.
"Региональные институты модернизации (Regional'nye instituty modernizatsii)
[Regional Institutions of Modernization]," MPRA Paper 42170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "Driving Up Wages: The Effects of Road Construction in Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0120, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Empen, Janine & Glauben, Thomas & Loy, Jens-Peter, 2012. "Spatial Retail Pricing Strategies For Beer In Germany," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137150, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Performance Evaluation of Urban Local Governments: A Case for Indian Cities," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1232, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cristina Cattaneo, 2012. "Multicultural Cities, Communication and Transportation Improvements. An Empirical Analysis for Italy," Working Papers 2012.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tommaso Luzzati & Gianluca Gucciardi, 2012. "Una classifica robusta della sostenibilità delle regioni italiane," Discussion Papers 2012/140, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Weber, Anja Michaela, 2012. "How Does Eu Co-Funding Affect Regional Agri-Environmental Scheme Implementation Costs?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137170, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).