Aggregation and residuation
AbstractIn this paper, we give a characterization of meet-projections in simple atomistic lattices that generalizes results on the aggregation of partitions in cluster analysis.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne in its series Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne with number 11085.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 106-112 boulevard de l'Hôpital 75 647 PARIS CEDEX 13
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://centredeconomiesorbonne.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Aggregation theory; dependence relation; meet projection; partition; residual map; simple lattice.;
Other versions of this item:
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Aggregation and residuation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504982, HAL.
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "Aggregation and residuation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00659190, HAL.
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Chambers & Alan Miller, 2011. "Rules for aggregating information," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-82, January.
- Leclerc, B., 1984. "Efficient and binary consensus functions on transitively valued relations," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 45-61, August.
- Monjardet, B., 1990. "Arrowian characterizations of latticial federation consensus functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-71, August.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Brown, Donald J, 1975. "Aggregation of Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 456-69, August.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., . "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.