Rules for aggregating information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Fishburn & Ariel Rubinstein, 1986. "Aggregation of equivalence relations," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 61-65, March.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2009.
"Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
09-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012. "Separability and aggregation of equivalence relations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 191-212, September.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Myerson, Roger B, 1983.
"Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(6), pages 1799-819, November.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Roger B. Myerson, 1981. "Efficient and Durable Decision Rules with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2008. "The Libertarian Identification Rule in Finite Atomistic Lattices," Department of Economics University of Siena 526, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Miller, Alan D., 2008. "Group identification," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 188-202, May.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Jean-Pierre Barthélemy & Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 1986. "On the use of ordered sets in problems of comparison and consensus of classifications," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 187-224, September.
- Mishra, Debasis & Roy, Souvik, 2012.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 285-300.
- Debasis Mishra & Souvik Roy, 2011. "Strategy-proof partitioning," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., . "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00659190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2011.
"Aggregation and residuation,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11085, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Aggregation and residuation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504982, HAL.
- Bruno Leclerc & Bernard Monjardet, 2011. "Aggregation and residuation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00659190, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.