Balanced consistency and balanced cost reduction for sequencing problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- MISHRA, Debasis & RANGARAJAN, Bharath, 2005.
"Cost sharing in a job scheduling problem,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2000.
"Mechanism Design in Queueing Problems,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1301, Econometric Society.
- Manipushpak Mitra, 2000.
"Achieving the First Best in Sequencing Problems,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse11_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- MANIQUET, François, .
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 90-103, March.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- Jeroen Suijs, 1996. "On incentive compatibility and budget balancedness in public decision making," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 193-209, December.
- Youngsub Chun, 2006. "No-envy in queueing problems," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 151-162, September.
- Thomson, William, 1983. "Problems of fair division and the Egalitarian solution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 211-226, December.
- René Brink & Gerard Laan & Valeri Vasil’ev, 2007. "Component efficient solutions in line-graph games with applications," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 349-364, November.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- van den Brink, Rene, 2007. "Null or nullifying players: The difference between the Shapley value and equal division solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 767-775, September.
- Youngsub Chun, 2011. "Consistency and monotonicity in sequencing problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 29-41, February.
- René van den Brink, 2002.
"An axiomatization of the Shapley value using a fairness property,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 309-319.
- Brink, J.R. van den, 1999. "An Axiomatization of the Shapley Value Using a Fairness Property," Discussion Paper 1999-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Curiel, I. & Pederzoli, G. & Tijs, S.H., 1989. "Sequencing games," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154243, Tilburg University.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2006. "A pessimistic approach to the queueing problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 171-181, March.
- Curiel, Imma & Pederzoli, Giorgio & Tijs, Stef, 1989. "Sequencing games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 344-351, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.